Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think theyre sharing. He had to text her and ask how to turn the bedside lamp off so I think shes in her own room

Reactions: 5
Looked like her and creepy baz was sharing, that was him in the pool room tour was it not? Those beds are awfully close, obviously intended for couples/actual friends.
He has his own room but I think she’s sharing with I’m guessing someone she didn’t know before the trip ! Either way it’s the most miserable Camino I’ve ever seen !

Reactions: 6
Laura mentioned her "roomie" in a story just now - i could have sworn that at the start of the trip she said she paid extra to have a room to herself? Am i making that up?

Reactions: 4
No she said that but then one of the evenings there was definitely someone else there with her. Maybe she hit it off with one of the single men

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she just moan about absolutely everything? I’d say she is draining to be around

Reactions: 5
Does she just moan about absolutely everything? I’d say she is draining to be around
Knowing someone who went on Bali trip..can confirm she never stops moaning
Another complaint about food... Google the menu before going ffs
Absolute DOSE🙄🙄If shes not banging on about being Vegan..shes complaining about the food!!Just back from hols & one if the group was Vegan..only know as i know her..not one mention of it on hols...but for Laura its her personality trait now & all she uses for content🙄🙄😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Knowing someone who went on Bali trip..can confirm she never stops moaning

Absolute DOSE🙄🙄If shes not banging on about being Vegan..shes complaining about the food!!Just back from hols & one if the group was Vegan..only know as i know her..not one mention of it on hols...but for Laura its her personality trait now & all she uses for content🙄🙄😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Any tea from the bali trip??

Reactions: 2
This is common practice right? Googling menus prior to going to the place, or is that just me? 🤣 She is a right geebag though always moaning about food, it's like she never learns from her past mistakes.
Of course it is! Most people I know Google the menus especially vegans

Reactions: 3
Of course it is! Most people I know Google the menus especially vegans
Hopefully she'll read here and take this as a poxy guideline. GOOGLE is your pal there laurz.

We've hit the 51 mark, can someone create a new thread? I'm unsure how to do it.

This is common practice right? Googling menus prior to going to the place, or is that just me? 🤣 She is a right geebag though always moaning about food, it's like she never learns from her past mistakes.
Of course! Sure I know what I am having before I am even handed a menu 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.