Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely wonder how often she shops if she’s only noticing increases now. Of course, she could have noticed it ages ago & been stacking it for content

Reactions: 5
Tone deaf Laura strikes again. I guess she hasn't had the displeasure of seeing that dip in her paycheck for quite sometime, otherwise we know she'd have complained about this ages ago. Either that or as KC has mentioned she's been stashing this complaint for quite some time. Content is dry AF let's get some engagement going and try to connect with my audience what is something that everyone is going through right now, ah yes cost of living!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her tweet about a word spelt incorrectly on a top plastic surgeons website ? She wants to know should she tell them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her ages ago and jus clicked on her page today, she still a dose!! Her sister as bad!

Reactions: 4
Omg imagine going anywhere with him? Also what happened to his face?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is this lovers Sundays crap? Just dropping the word sustainable in... I highly doubt her tat is in any way sustainable.

Reminded me of when she tried to sell ~aesthetic ~ iced coffee cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she gatekeeping the company she used to book the trip? Is she hoping for a #gifted trip with them for the next one? I don't see the point in holding off on info, if youre going to mention it in the first place. Could have easily said for this trip I opted to go via said agency. I'm probs nitpicking but she does this when she wants something, i've picked up on it over the years. Nothing is ever free with Laura, imagine helping someone out and dropping the info u have, noooo sure that would throw the af link sales off hey?! She went as far as cropping out the company logo when showing the bleeping package, wow she is something else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.