Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura and her confirmation bias strikes again!! The whole marketplace fiasco was such bs. We all know including u Laura if this was the other way around you'd be throwing a tit fit. I can't believe she had the audacity to make a big deal over trying to ask someone to give you a product for much less than what was set. The cheek to even suggest the seller was in the wrong, girl you're in the wrong.

The more I watch of her recently the more I am of the opinion that she snapped whilst in dublin and moved back to mammys as her safe haven. I'm sure she is saving for her mortgage but something about her is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Her social etiquette is missing. I wonder if the work load she took on in order to afford a mortgage made her snap. Between her childish behaviour and now this girl what happened to you?!
All that drama over a lousy €2🙄TIGHTARSE!!!!

Reactions: 9
But she posted a story like this before too.. only it was the other way around, she was selling a pair of boots lol

Reactions: 2
She never once mentioned that she didn’t know what circumstances the seller was in. They may have had to sell stuff in order to get some money and that €2 could have meant an awful lot to them
Your 100% right. €2 may have meant a lot to the person in question. Shows a severe lack of compassion - basically mocking a person because she didn’t get her own way. The entitlement is unreal. She’s really scrabbling around in the dirt for content these days. What’s worse is her saying the brother thought it was all very strange too. Really?? did he now??? Riveting stuff!!! Let’s do a whip around for €2 so she doesn’t have to bore everyone with the content 😂

Reactions: 12
FBMP annoys me - it’s not eBay. If I’m selling something and list a price it’s because that’s the price I want. Not everything is a negotiation.

Reactions: 5
She acted like they were the strange one when they came down to 32 and she said 30 is her absolute max, she thinks they were making a big deal over €2 but she was

Reactions: 11
Nothing is worse than Adverts, you put the price, say cash only and collection. Then you get messages will you take my 1991 Micra as a swap and drop the item or I have a dog would you like it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah Jesus the size of that sandwich with the filling and she’s on saying out that they didn’t give her enough vegan cheese - like seriously

Reactions: 4
Sweet suffering duck she reviewed a sandwich nobody asked for AND recorded herself eating it!!
Go find a hobby Laura for christ sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she think this is content? Taking a toastie out of a bag and taking a bite all the while with some weird filter on it?! The sandwich looked the weirdest colour, like it had spent a week in the sun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And why did she have to tell us she washed her hands first? And where was she eating the sandwich? Girolladh is in Dublin and she looked like she wasn’t eating it in there hmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 4
I wonder has laura moved back up to Dublin considering she went furniture shopping yesterday!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t even watched this sambo review and already know she is frantically chewing and nodding? Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t even watched this sambo review and already know she is frantically chewing and nodding? Am I right?
Frantic chewing ✔ but limited nodding probably because they were “scabby with the vegan cheese”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha she’s gas! She’s relying to one of those messages that goes into the ‘message requests’ box on insta 😂😂 the ‘we are looking to collaborate with you and millions of others’ 😂😂 messages. Sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha she’s gas! She’s relying to one of those messages that goes into the ‘message requests’ box on insta 😂😂 the ‘we are looking to collaborate with you and millions of others’ 😂😂 messages. Sure jan
Sure my instagram only has about 400 followers on it and I get those requests 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.