Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take whoever this baz fella is any day of the week rather than watch her record herself eat a sandwich.

Reactions: 4
I'll take whoever this baz fella is any day of the week rather than watch her record herself eat a sandwich.
Nah you really wouldn’t. He’s just as bad, records himself eating coffee slices and demonstrates how to cut them without the cream spilling out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness best of luck to her or she has, it’s a horrible time to be trying to buy, especially solo.

Reactions: 8
She got properly shafted with that 9 euro miserable looking sandwich yesterday. It was like a car rolled over it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must have a massive hang up about her hands cos they're always covered by her sleeves.

Reactions: 2
Going to London to shoot content = look moody and do funny poses.

I cannot believe this ‘insta hun’ thing makes a wage, it obviously does but dear lord it’s vapid.

Reactions: 2
Has she bought her own place or is that her mama utility or something she’s in with fridge behind her?

I think it was a voice clip from the show Skins that was on years ago, but I could be wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.