Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna pay Laura a compliment….. I actually like her eyebrows.. refressing change to the horrible laminated brushed up brows!

Reactions: 14
Definitely looks like that. And serious coin??!? It’s a bit of bleeping cardboard dressed up nicely.
I think when she said 'serious coin' she was implying that all of the hype around it was paid for ie when somebody was non-stop on about the mascara it was because she was paid well to promote it....or maybe I am thinking too much about it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Why why why does she feel the need to post a used tampon to her instagram at 10 o’clock on a Sunday? I am not being mean but I genuinely think there is something wrong with her

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Such a weird thing to film! And to caption it "mood" How is being a soggy panty liner on the street a mood?? She's not well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why why why does she feel the need to post a used tampon to her instagram at 10 o’clock on a Sunday? I am not being mean but I genuinely think there is something wrong with her
She's also taken a picture of a used condom she saw in the woods. 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There is a bit of a want in her

although, I do prefer her to her absolute gowl of a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a bit of a want in her

although, I do prefer her to her absolute gowl of a sister.
I think I prefer Laura too dare I say it 🤣 at least her stories at times are interesting. Hilary is all skip, tan, skip, mascara, skip, workout powder, eyebrows, tan, the dog, vegan, skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laura and her confirmation bias strikes again!! The whole marketplace fiasco was such bs. We all know including u Laura if this was the other way around you'd be throwing a tit fit. I can't believe she had the audacity to make a big deal over trying to ask someone to give you a product for much less than what was set. The cheek to even suggest the seller was in the wrong, girl you're in the wrong.

The more I watch of her recently the more I am of the opinion that she snapped whilst in dublin and moved back to mammys as her safe haven. I'm sure she is saving for her mortgage but something about her is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Her social etiquette is missing. I wonder if the work load she took on in order to afford a mortgage made her snap. Between her childish behaviour and now this girl what happened to you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.