Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God that story is a total lie. Gyms don't open at 6am on Stephens Day. She's talking about hilary.

Reactions: 10
Oh God that story is a total lie. Gyms don't open at 6am on Stephens Day. She's talking about hilary.
Probably! Like I’ve said on Hilary’s thread, if she is sending messages that there is more to Hilary’s appearance than we see & there’s a problem I’m glad the family have picked up on it.

Reactions: 6
Probably! Like I’ve said on Hilary’s thread, if she is sending messages that there is more to Hilary’s appearance than we see & there’s a problem I’m glad the family have picked up on it.
If Lauras way of dealing with a problem is passive aggressiveness on insta, no problem will ever be fixed

Reactions: 5
Just watched her story there and the comment about going on holidays and seeking out a gym = Hilary at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Her argument re: hikes is not the same. When you go on a hike you are taking in the scenery, nature, exploring/navigating etc. Its not all about the excercise, while the gym certainly is.
Also I wouldnt call a walk in the forest with the dog a hike Laura, notions!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her argument re: hikes is not the same. When you go on a hike you are taking in the scenery, nature, exploring/navigating etc. Its not all about the excercise, while the gym certainly is.
I agree 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
What do you have to bring on holidays to go hiking/walking? Decent shoes and clothes.
What did Hilary bring for the gym? Pre workout food subs, post workout food subs & whatever else. Totally different in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That whole made up story leading to asking peoples thoughts...is defo a disguise to get a few digs at sissy pants🤣🤣🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
She has to know she's going to get comments about Hillary because of this question box, right?

Guys sorry to be annoying, but I don’t follow her sis, can someone please fill me in what’s going on with Hilary? A

She has lost a lot of weight and seems obsessed with it now. She’s away on holidays and even brought exercise equipment with her

Guys sorry to be annoying, but I don’t follow her sis, can someone please fill me in what’s going on with Hilary? A
my synopsis:

sis is a mental health nurse; was all about the bf Danny & around the same time as Danny disappeared from her stories she took up skipping to reduce her boob size naturally rather than with surgery. Was all about skipping, had lost a LOT (but won’t say how much) weight, is vegan, seems to live on pre workout & protein, is mad into fitness In an unhealthy obsessive way, not sure that she actually eats real food anymore, Laura moved back home, Hilary moved out into her own place, she’s now on hols by herself & first thing she did was look for a gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
my synopsis:

sis is a mental health nurse; was all about the bf Danny & around the same time as Danny disappeared from her stories she took up skipping to reduce her boob size naturally rather than with surgery. Was all about skipping, had lost a LOT (but won’t say how much) weight, is vegan, seems to live on pre workout & protein, is mad into fitness In an unhealthy obsessive way, not sure that she actually eats real food anymore, Laura moved back home, Hilary moved out into her own place, she’s now on hols by herself & first thing she did was look for a gym.
She said one day that she lost over 3 stone. I remember someone sent in a question to her one day along the lines of "advice for losing 3 stone?" and Hilary said she hadn't said it before but she has lost over 3 stone. It's insane when you think about it because the majority of that weightloss would've been in the space of like 6 months because she started her fitness journey in January last year and by summer she had lost a lotttt of weight

Reactions: 5
She said one day that she lost over 3 stone. I remember someone sent in a question to her one day along the lines of "advice for losing 3 stone?" and Hilary said she hadn't said it before but she has lost over 3 stone. It's insane when you think about it because the majority of that weightloss would've been in the space of like 6 months because she started her fitness journey in January last year and by summer she had lost a lotttt of weight
Yes that seems a huge amount in a relatively short time really. I hadn’t realised she gave the number because tbh I got sick of the dramatic pauses & eye bleeping so only dipped in out of her stories.
I’m more about slow & steady, lifestyle changes that can be easily maintained etc - she seems to run her life around exercise, instead of slotting it in where she can. I’m not sure if that’s to be admired or not! For a pro athlete, that’s what I’d expect, not for a normal person with a full time job, although I’m sure exercising helps manage the challenges she faces in work.

my synopsis:

Thanks so much ❤

I went on to Hilary’s page, wow she is emaciated looking😱😱

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.