Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always feel need to bring up having doses of the shits? 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Never in my life have I come across someone that talks about the sh*ts as much as this one (including friends with IBS and crohns!)
I bet she thinks fart noises are hilarious.. along with my 3 year old.

Reactions: 10
She’s in twitter saying her dog gave her a weird look when she had a hot water bottle 🙃🙃
Eh what ?

Reactions: 4
She is officially the Queen of bad timing. Does she not read the news? Ffs. Grey's Anatomy gone to her head

Reactions: 1
Off topic I know but she’s been mentioned here before I think. The Orlagh Winters one is now at 10k and I’d say she’s raging nobody started a thread on her yet, not that she gives a duck cos she’s a ‘sound fucker’ and says duck a lot. She doesn’t give a duck you know! 🙄😆
I need a thread on this one. She doesn’t give a f**k what any of us f**kers thinks, does she? F**k it all!!!

Reactions: 1
Ok I haven’t nosed at Laura or Hilary’s page in a while. Went on today…. What the fresh hell has happened to Hilary??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.