Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo ODD..bad enough she announces every single period on Insta..but telling the brother🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
Are they all back home in Carlow living with Mammy now? Laura seems to be out with Charlie the dog every day now as well as sissy pants have him watch her skipping

Reactions: 9
Are they all back home in Carlow living with Mammy now? Laura seems to be out with Charlie the dog every day now as well as sissy pants have him watch her skipping
Thought same..Laura defo seems to be back living with Mammy & Sissy Pants!

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’s saving for a mortgage. Didn’t she do some post about going to meet someone a while back?
Sissy pants only moved out temporarily with he who May as well never have existed to see how they got on living together I think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s saving for a mortgage. Didn’t she do some post about going to meet someone a while back?
Sissy pants only moved out temporarily with he who May as well never have existed to see how they got on living together I think
It must be a pain to get to dublin for work

Reactions: 1

Yeah probably saving. Credit where it's due, it's not easy being a solo buyer in this country! The housing market is insaaaane. Best of luck to her!

Gas how Hils never addressed the break up. Not even just once to confirm yeah we split

She has a clip of herself on insta from her patreon where she speaks about her "worst date ever". She refers to something about the date as "ick central" while she shaves her face .....

Self awareness? Laura doesn't know her

• Haha
She has a clip of herself on insta from her patreon where she speaks about her "worst date ever". She refers to something about the date as "ick central" while she shaves her face .....

Self awareness? Laura doesn't know her
The actual state of her 😆

Reactions: 2
She’s trying too hard to act like she’s just having the girlie chats - you do that with your mates Laura. Even then, I don’t know how many of my mates I’d be chatting with while shaving my face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is odd
Ughhhh, that's such odd behaviour. How or why would your brother even know that you were "on the flow" as she puts it?! This one is just bizarre and it's hilarious because she thinks she has a deadly personality, thinks she's just all round sound as a person when personally I think she's socially unaware of what's acceptable and she's socially awkward who tries far too hard.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.