Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly i think of it as saving and buying something i loved that i worked hard for.
I think people only say the investment thing to justify it to judgey people/shut them up. My sisters husband cant get over my LV and how much i spent (its entry level LV, so not outrageous) he brings it up at every turn.
Unless he’s paid for it, it’s got f*ck all to do with your sisters husband 🤣

My mother used to tell me I ‘treat myself very well’ because I would bring my then teenager for a bite to eat after their therapy session to give them a non pressured environment to offload anything that came up in therapy if they wanted to….. coincidentally that’s around the time I started telling people that unless they were bankrolling my life, it was nothing to do with them how I spent the money I earned 🤣

Reactions: 19
Unless he’s paid for it, it’s got f*ck all to do with your sisters husband 🤣

My mother used to tell me I ‘treat myself very well’ because I would bring my then teenager for a bite to eat after their therapy session to give them a non pressured environment to offload anything that came up in therapy if they wanted to….. coincidentally that’s around the time I started telling people that unless they were bankrolling my life, it was nothing to do with them how I spent the money I earned 🤣
Haha i know.hes very tight thats my reasonibg as to why hes do obssessed 🤣

You sound like a lovely mum bringing the teen out like that, great way to allow them open up 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed Laura a long time and remember her collection of Louis Vuitton bags, it was before she went vegan and after that she sold them on as they were made from leather but she had at least a few and used to do reveal videos on her YouTube!

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed Laura a long time and remember her collection of Louis Vuitton bags, it was before she went vegan and after that she sold them on as they were made from leather but she had at least a few and used to do reveal videos on her YouTube!
Omg yes! She did! Dare I say it... She may have even called them investment pieces 😂😂

• Haha
Is this girl well at all? What does she expect her mother to do via text message about her bleeping sauce sachet????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No God bless her i don't think she is. Id say she had a mental breakdown and went home.

Reactions: 5
Came here to say the same! Why would she infantilize herself?
Does she think that’s funny? Does anyone think that’s funny?

I feel like she texts Mammy like that just for that crap content. Mammy should tell her to duck off

Reactions: 12
Anyone know why there's never mention of Hilary on her stories anymore? Used to be glued to each other & now not a peep of her existence!

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of a former friend who became really cool with me after I started my own similar venture and became successful. Some people just think they're the main character and that's our Laurs

IMG-20211222-WA0006.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laura did do an ad with GMIB and I know her posting her quote wasn’t ad.. but she moved from dublin to Carlow so obviously her quote will be reduced, it’s not because they’re sound

Reactions: 8
Christ her latest post is just pathetic! How do they take her seriously in the station🤦🏻‍♀️ Or is she even working anymore?

Reactions: 5
Well on the plus side, her review of Don't look up is bang on. Absolutely shite, how people are finding this movie good I'll never know. 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.