Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about time she moved out of that apartment, she seemed very lonely there. I wonder did she transfer? She's hardly commuting every day?

Reactions: 1
Id say it got very lonely for her, she was always on her own, in her storied anyway. Id also assume she is saving for a house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Probably just to save money. Seeing as she doesn't work the standard 5 day week it's must be easy enough for her to commute up and down.

Ah no. Now Laura come on. You're better than this...

When I say I bought this handbag as investment I'm codding no one. Not even myself. I say it, to take the piss out of myself. I bought the bag because I work bloody hard and I like nice things. Stop dumbing things down to try be relatable to the yas gurl brigade. She's a snore

Reactions: 5
Ah no. Now Laura come on. You're better than this...

When I say I bought this handbag as investment I'm codding no one. Not even myself. I say it, to take the piss out of myself. I bought the bag because I work bloody hard and I like nice things. Stop dumbing things down to try be relatable to the yas gurl brigade. She's a snore
Honestly i think of it as saving and buying something i loved that i worked hard for.
I think people only say the investment thing to justify it to judgey people/shut them up. My sisters husband cant get over my LV and how much i spent (its entry level LV, so not outrageous) he brings it up at every turn.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.