Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic I know but she’s been mentioned here before I think. The Orlagh Winters one is now at 10k and I’d say she’s raging nobody started a thread on her yet, not that she gives a duck cos she’s a ‘sound fucker’ and says duck a lot. She doesn’t give a duck you know! 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Off topic I know but she’s been mentioned here before I think. The Orlagh Winters one is now at 10k and I’d say she’s raging nobody started a thread on her yet, not that she gives a duck cos she’s a ‘sound fucker’ and says duck a lot. She doesn’t give a duck you know! 🙄😆
Would love a thread on that bleeping dose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the 10k rule is a thing. Once they have a big enough following. I can’t with his stories I’d love a thread

What in the name of god is wrong with that Baz fella? He’s not right. Posting photos of his neighbour in the pub, saying 2 women smelled incredible, recording himself trying to give the barmaid a tip…such a creep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What's this baz guys handle or name. Iam from clare want see who he is lol

Reactions: 1
What in the name of god is wrong with that Baz fella? He’s not right. Posting photos of his neighbour in the pub, saying 2 women smelled incredible, recording himself trying to give the barmaid a tip…such a creep.
And saying the roll of toilet paper for wanking in his bedroom hasn't been used in 4 days . WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH HIM :sick::eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who would actually pay just to see things like her Penney’s hauls 😴 she should just delete her insta then
C399AC25-7E8D-4C62-8E94-15EE461AD3F7.png

Reactions: 4
If you go on to subscribe can you cancel any time? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a person who threw a fit because a coffee place only had plastic non-compostible lids, I’m surprised she is doing a Penney’s haul as patreon content. I’ve no issue with people buying what they want but it seems at odds with her eco conscious lifestyle. Bet it’s a bag full of thongs and bralets

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.