Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I subscribe to a few people on Patreon and feel that they offer a lot more for your money, not particularly more volume of content but I think their content would be much better quality. I follow Rosemary MacCabe and love her spending diaries because she spends like a mad thing and I can live through her 🤣 but Laura always comes across as very frugal/tight so I can’t imagine there would be much of interest in her money diary!

Reactions: 17
Laura buys beans, bread, vegan processed burgers and sausages, vegan milk, moon cups, coffees.
That's her spending diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clearly your calculator is broken Laura, €6 a month is €1.38 per week, not €1.50. Maybe swap out the batteries in one of your little friends 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Jay farrell is the new man she's after
.he's been liking all her posts and commenting away. HOW does any man find this obnoxious farting menace attractive?🤦‍♀️
There wouldn't be enough room for both egos in that relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's back on asking her male followers stupid questions to get them to tell her they fancy her. She's such a bleeping melt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's back on asking her male followers stupid questions to get them to tell her they fancy her. She's such a bleeping melt.
That last story there replying back to some guy who couldn't look her in her eye coz he was nervous.... Why is she posting this tit to her story? Just private message him. We get it Laura, lads fancy you! 🤡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.