Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her freaky friend Baz's story today?!!About a sick neighbour he is out recording an ambulance etc..absolutely disgraceful carry on..he is a VILE creature

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That last story there replying back to some guy who couldn't look her in her eye coz he was nervous.... Why is she posting this tit to her story? Just private message him. We get it Laura, lads fancy you! 🤡
This was exactly what I thought! THAT type of calling out in public tit is why she's still single. Along with just being an insufferable attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She surely wrote that answer herself so she could act like someone fancies her? I don't believe that was legit from a follower

Reactions: 9
No lol she’s basically just posting what she normally would post on insta stories but just wants to get paid for it now 🙄
I've got second hand embarrassment for her. I've said it before and I'll say it again pretty sure she lowkey has OF (already) and is biding her time 🙃

Also real quick but.. " I've wanted a space where I could bring my community, somewhere I could share content that I really want to share that just doesn't feel quite so "safe" any more on the big wide open internet. I know that seems quite dramatic but my favourite content to post is the more controversial/open/unusual stuff, and it just feels more secure to me to post it here instead. " what then does she think her insta is? Apart from not being 'behind a paywall'?? Seriously your 'controversial' opinions arent very controversial and you just wanna be paid to talk shite, say it as it is Laurs. You bang on about being a so direct and open person.

Money must be real tight. She's forever in Carlow did she relocate to carlow for her job? I've seen more of her doggo this past few weeks than I have of our family dog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've got second hand embarrassment for her. I've said it before and I'll say it again pretty sure she lowkey has OF (already) and is biding her time 🙃

Also real quick but.. " I've wanted a space where I could bring my community, somewhere I could share content that I really want to share that just doesn't feel quite so "safe" any more on the big wide open internet. I know that seems quite dramatic but my favourite content to post is the more controversial/open/unusual stuff, and it just feels more secure to me to post it here instead. " what then does she think her insta is? Apart from not being 'behind a paywall'?? Seriously your 'controversial' opinions arent very controversial and you just wanna be paid to talk shite, say it as it is Laurs. You bang on about being a so direct and open person.

Money must be real tight. She's forever in Carlow did she relocate to carlow for her job? I've seen more of her doggo this past few weeks than I have of our family dog!
It sounds more to me, she is trying to eliminate any discussion that would take place here if she was to post to Instagram, plus she can make money from it aswell.

Reactions: 5
I would love to to read her opinion on this but I don’t want to subscribe 😄 but I can imagine she’s posting about how turning 30 was life changing for her and therefore when she felt most attractive
4B92B151-AB5F-49BB-BE9C-6DA71C9A793E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So someone she knows said that he feels women are most attractive at 23, hardly a massive insight or study into what’s generally the opinion of the majority of men.
My husband said he doesn’t see my cellulite, this doesn’t mean I have no cellulite 🤣
Laura love, you’re not controversial but you are attention seeking. They’re two very different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Ahahahahahaha, forgot about this absolute dose of shite until today!
I cannot understand how people are surprised that she is Garda. Suits her down to the ground. Utter narcissist!

& the patreon! The patreon. 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

*** D E L U D E D ***

Whoever is saying she lowkey prob has an Only Fans - that's probably the best advice someone could give her is to actually make an Only Fans, she would be lapped up there by all her male admirers. That or enagage in some serious psychotherapy. 🤡🤡🤡

Honest to God she has rightly cheered me up today!

Is she on the *lAw oF AtTrAcTiOn* bandwagon yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she away with the sister on holidays? I know it was sunny in Ireland today so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I'm fairly convinced that her bikini pic is a recylced pic from that time she went solo to portugal. Shes not on hols, just thirsty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she away with the sister on holidays? I know it was sunny in Ireland today so I could be wrong.
I think you're right. On Hilarys story you can see the white sun loungers with the hedge behind that matches Laura's pic.

Reactions: 4
They are defo on hols together..neither seem to have many friends!Very odd they hiding fact they together

Reactions: 10

I doubt she has moved home as she is a guard and as far as I know they can't be stationed in their home town or close to it (maybe this depends on what she does exactly though)

He's a creep, announcing on insta he's having a vasectomy 🙄 save you some money baz because no one would touch ya with a barge pole
Did he ever say why he's getting a vasectomy? I find it strange that someone would get one when they're single?

They are defo on hols together..neither seem to have many friends!Very odd they hiding fact they together
Maybe they're trying to repair their relationship after Hils new found "fame" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.