Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god why is she aggressively rubbing that sunscreen Into her face?! 😂😂😂 I couldn’t stop laughing at that. And she has a filter on?!! Laura stop being such a hypocrite; you always comment on other influencers using filters when promoting makeup or skin products, ur using a pennys sunscreen and you’re filtered to death and then show us a selfie 20 minutes later. No maybe go to natural light and show us while ur actually doing it without a filter. . Jesus slow news day. Herself and the sister have gotten awful boring lately. Laura was in carlow, Hilary booked herself a weekend away to find herself again. Laura back in Dublin, Hilary back skipping in the garage. . 🙄
I was like if you would use a tad bit less of the sunscreen it might not be as hard to rub in no? Obviously using too much!

Reactions: 8
Why is she always coming on with the dressing gown open 'accidentally' flashing her boobs? 🥱🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh my god why is she aggressively rubbing that sunscreen Into her face?! 😂😂😂 I couldn’t stop laughing at that. And she has a filter on?!! Laura stop being such a hypocrite; you always comment on other influencers using filters when promoting makeup or skin products, ur using a pennys sunscreen and you’re filtered to death and then show us a selfie 20 minutes later. No maybe go to natural light and show us while ur actually doing it without a filter. . Jesus slow news day. Herself and the sister have gotten awful boring lately. Laura was in carlow, Hilary booked herself a weekend away to find herself again. Laura back in Dublin, Hilary back skipping in the garage. . 🙄
The REN "Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30" that she previously raved about (when she was a REN Friend!) is just as difficult to 'work in'!

Reactions: 1
Do we think Baz got the ride finally last night from his follower? Very very creepy photos
Check out his Instastories re getting 'The Snip'. His answer to the question 'Is your abstinence easier than the snip?' answers your question!!

Reactions: 2
Check out his Instastories re getting 'The Snip'. His answer to the question 'Is your abstinence easier than the snip?' answers your question!!
He is actually a creep! He is a total narcissist the way he is banging on about getting the snip. No one cares Baz

• Haha
If it wasn’t for her profession, I’d say she would have set up an only fans to really up the ante😂 it fits perfectly with her “NoT LiKe OtHeR GiRlS” vibe and it would make her different
What does she do for a living? No matter what questions I ask her she gets nasty with me. I’m a fat middle aged woman from America with Irish/Scottish ancestry whom just likes to watch vloggers from my ancestors native land. I was always kind, she never reacted “in kind” so to speak.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What does she do for a living? No matter what questions I ask her she gets nasty with me. I’m a fat middle aged woman from America with Irish/Scottish ancestry whom just likes to watch vloggers from my ancestors native land. I was always kind, she never reacted “in kind” so to speak.
She is a cop

She has a massive chip on her shoulder and treats people like dirt unless they're a fella or giving her something for free. She's a garda on desk duty but acts like she's in the secret service 🙄 doesn't want to talk about her occupation but gladly details her period and bowel movements on a regular basis. Best avoided tbh, she wouldn't be an accurate representation of Irish people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to hear she wasn’t kind when you asked her questions, Laura is known to be quite rude and passive aggressive to her followers. She wouldn’t be a great representation for Irish people

Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear she wasn’t kind when you asked her questions, Laura is known to be quite rude and passive aggressive to her followers. She wouldn’t be a great representation for Irish people
If you follow her long enough you'll see she only answers anyone in a nice way if she agrees with them or if they are a man. Other than that she's condescending & dismissive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really hates people asking what she does for a living cause she's a Garda, she's snarky normally but gets extra rude if anyone tries to bring it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.