Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
no we can apply for between 2 and I think about 8 extra weeks off a year unpaid. Most take a few weeks off over summer months when kids are off school. You can opt to have a reduced salary throughout the year or just the weeks off unpaid. Lots of organisations do it and it used to be called term time but it's not specific to people with children anymore.

You can't take all your rest days for the year together. That's against working time agreement
I didn’t think Laura would take unpaid leave, but then again she probably still has her communion money 🤷‍♀️😂

I’m always open to correction I just know two that both had a month off over the summer so I presumed it was normal 😂

Reactions: 1

Streakytanz

Off topic I know but she’s been mentioned here before I think. The Orlagh Winters one is now at 10k and I’d say she’s raging nobody started a thread on her yet, not that she gives a fuck cos she’s a ‘sound fucker’ and says fuck a lot. She doesn’t give a fuck you know! 🙄😆
I need a thread on this one. She doesn’t give a f**k what any of us f**kers thinks, does she? F**k it all!!!

Holly82

I think you’ll find it’s 'dichotomy' Laura. I just love when she’s wrong 😆

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
I remember that. Dunno about a falling out but Laura did say that she became obsessed with exercising and looking back she said it wass unhealthy and she wasn't proud. She was referring to then when she was flat out taking gym selfies every day. Im sure sonny wouldn't wanna be hearing that. I think she had him as a PT once a week at the gym.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’d say she’s saving for a mortgage. Didn’t she do some post about going to meet someone a while back?
Sissy pants only moved out temporarily with he who May as well never have existed to see how they got on living together I think
It must be a pain to get to dublin for work

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya I think she practically blamed him for giving bad advice and she got obsessed with counting calories. Think she also hurt herself too doing the exercises