Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I think it was on her last thread, not the current one. Or shit may be it was Shannen Joyce's thread as they were talking about go fund mes. I'll check and come back to you 🤣 sorry I'm on so many threads I can't remember

Ok @MrsGyllenhall check out from page 41 of Sinead curvy style last thread and there's loads of stuff about that girl. I had never heard of her before i seen her mentioned there so I've no idea if any of it is true but that's where you'll find the tea ☕
Thank You SO much..going for a nose now🤣🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 1

London_Girl

Has Laura moved out of her Dublin apartment?. I thought I saw something alluding to a big change and it looked like there was boxes in the background. I have a feeling she did a video for her Patreon followers only...

BeggieMitchell

Why is everyone shot in a wide angle now too.. it’s not like it’s anything interesting to get it all into the picture

Holly82

You’d swear she just discovered Blackwater all by herself……like she just stumbled upon it!!

Dearreader

VIP Member
No? I can still see her.
I genuinely forgot this dose has a thread. Nothing's changed with Laura I see. Still the same quirky not like other girls statements.

I just tried to read her bit about shitting on a bus and i had so much cringe I couldn't finish it. She fancies herself as a bit of a writer now does she? 😂

What's her IG handle?... so i can die inside 😂

Lurker752

Yeah she did stay in his house last week when he was at Cheltenham. I thought from her stories today she was still there but I'm not sure. I flicked through her stories so I don't know if she mentioned what/where she's going next
Ah I see thanks. I keep checking her page as it’s so sad but I find it very interesting to read about her experiences. Fair play to him taking her in .aimeefairy if anyone hasn’t seen or has any info on her ?

London_Girl

That's odd. I have used IGLOW for years and I have been grand. I may have experienced some sensitivity towards the start but I find the tube really works.
Does anyone know of any other brands I can also try?
(sorry if I am derailing the thread)