Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mdance

Chatty Member
On the topic of baz, have a look at a girl called aimeefairy .shes a homeless girl and she is all of a sudden in baz's house. You don't see him taking in a homeless 50yr old man or woman. No, he takes in a vulnerable attractive young girl!
I haven't seen him post about Aimee. They don't seem to be following each other either?

Saltydog

I imagine they are the only place willing to offer for free if she banged on about them to her dying followers . There is no way she paid
That room is absolutely awful. Imagine sleeping on a fold out couch on your holidays. To each their own and all, but I like a bit of comfort on holidays and would only be willing to accept shitty accommodation if I were backpacking or something.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Probably just to save money. Seeing as she doesn't work the standard 5 day week it's must be easy enough for her to commute up and down.

Siobs

VIP Member
She has lost a lot of weight and seems obsessed with it now. She’s away on holidays and even brought exercise equipment with her

EmerH88

I heard she’s on desk duty the last while so wouldn’t be out arresting anyone
'desk duty' kind of makes it sound like a forced thing... AFAIK (mentioned a few threads back) she directs guards in certain areas on which calls to answer. Not exactly an easy job and certainly would need some logical common sense.

However, she's a DOSE and would absolutely hate hearing her voice over any kinda radio telling me what to do tbh 😂