Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Knowing someone who went on Bali trip..can confirm she never stops moaning

Absolute DOSE🙄🙄If shes not banging on about being Vegan..shes complaining about the food!!Just back from hols & one if the group was Vegan..only know as i know her..not one mention of it on hols...but for Laura its her personality trait now & all she uses for content🙄🙄😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Any tea from the bali trip??

Reactions: 2

Jellybb

VIP Member
What does she do for a living? No matter what questions I ask her she gets nasty with me. I’m a fat middle aged woman from America with Irish/Scottish ancestry whom just likes to watch vloggers from my ancestors native land. I was always kind, she never reacted “in kind” so to speak.
She is a cop

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Imagine complaining ur wrap is a little soggy when ppl are starving out there. Little to worry about Laura. Ur mouths big enough. Eat it , mighr shut u up for a while.
Now, I don’t like her (used to, but I’ve seen the light) but if I spend my wages on food & it’s shite I’ll complain. Eating out is expensive. If she went and ordered soggy ingredients though, that’s on her and she should just pipe down. She’s doing a lot of public complaining about food it seems, must be hoping for a collab or some sort with Conor Ryan.

mirm

Check out his Instastories re getting 'The Snip'. His answer to the question 'Is your abstinence easier than the snip?' answers your question!!
He is actually a creep! He is a total narcissist the way he is banging on about getting the snip. No one cares Baz

• Haha
Her friend Barry keane (bazwahkeane) is irritating me of late. Giving out about his poor elderly dad the other day, showing himself shove food in his gob today amongst other things… I cannot warm to him?

She looks very bloated to me in comparison to usual.
Totally agree! I feel like she has gotten old looking aswell or something. I know we all get old and probs old looking but seems to have come out of nowhere.
Also what's with "borrowing" her sisters make up.

Also does Hilary have a thread 🤔😅

Holly82

Is she away with the sister on holidays? I know it was sunny in Ireland today so I could be wrong.

What about her creepy friend baz talking about a spit on his arse today. He is the male version of her. Everything he says is pure cringe

• Sick

Livinglucious

Do we think Baz got the ride finally last night from his follower? Very very creepy photos
Check out his Instastories re getting 'The Snip'. His answer to the question 'Is your abstinence easier than the snip?' answers your question!!