Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a lad influencer putting the same pic up of a female….

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how she knows that weirdo Baz or how they are friendly? He's nearly 50!!!! Bit shocked at that considering he's such an immature creep. Just curious as to how they got to be pals

Reactions: 5
He went on that trip to Bali with her and other random girls. Don’t think they knew one another prior to that.

Reactions: 5
He went on that trip to Bali with her and other random girls. Don’t think they knew one another prior to that.
Ah ok. Thanks! That makes sense as they're a bit of a random pairing. They don't really mention each other much anymore though now that I think about it. Maybe not so pally these days

Reactions: 2
She’s really looking for attention at the moment

Reactions: 4
That bowling pic is exactly the reason why she's headed into year 3 without sex.

It's really not difficult to go and get the ride haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stand a dry dinner especially people posting their dry dinners as if they're lovely. Those spuds looking dryer than Laura's dms can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't stand a dry dinner especially people posting their dry dinners as if they're lovely. Those spuds looking dryer than Laura's dms can't cope
She made a big deal of her mam giving a huge portion size but has spent years on insta going on about how much she eats.

Did we see she mentions daddy commenting on her hoody? Defo cos its been brought up here that he isnt mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"is anyone else's skin dry at the moment?"
Has she never experienced winter before or something? Isn't this everyone's skin every year? Give me strength

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.