Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she’s on desk duty the last while so wouldn’t be out arresting anyone

I heard she’s on desk duty the last while so wouldn’t be out arresting anyone
'desk duty' kind of makes it sound like a forced thing... AFAIK (mentioned a few threads back) she directs guards in certain areas on which calls to answer. Not exactly an easy job and certainly would need some logical common sense.

However, she's a DOSE and would absolutely hate hearing her voice over any kinda radio telling me what to do tbh 😂

Oh look, she's preaching again that no-one in a relationship is truly happy, just because she wasn't 🙄 duck off.

Reactions: 7
She seems obsessed with ‘proving’ people in relationships aren’t happy, it’s so bizarre. I think she protests a little bit too much about being happily single….

Reactions: 11
Where did she do that?
She shared a page of a book she's reading, which could be surmised to "nobody in a relationship is fully happy", essentially.
It's still on her story there, if you want your eyes to roll back in your head and stay there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She shared a page of a book she's reading, which could be surmised to "nobody in a relationship is fully happy", essentially.
It's still on her story there, if you want your eyes to roll back in your head and stay there 🙄
It’s the same boring thing again, every few months she puts something similar up 🥱🥱🥱, in a few weeks we will be treated to a Patreon video about why she is not having kids 🥱 🥱🥱🥱. She’s a broken record at this stage

It’s the same boring thing again, every few months she puts something similar up 🥱🥱🥱, in a few weeks we will be treated to a Patreon video about why she is not having kids 🥱 🥱🥱🥱. She’s a broken record at this stage
Lol just came here to say that she will go into full detail of how great and unusual it is that she doesn’t want kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would she not wear semi fashionable clothing when invited to events? Fashion that would at least reflect that we are not stuck in 1993?

Reactions: 15
Tonights outfit is tragic
She’s trying too hard to be edgy it’s just coming across as scruffy and desperate 🥴 would she not have brushed her hair or put it in a nice chignon or something? Her taste is up her ring

Reactions: 3
I know she always she’s happy solo, but it’s kind of sad going to events on your own and not knowing anyone. Not the glam affair it seems really.

She has no sense of style, which is strange for a woman in her mid 30s. Knee high boots that were in 4-5 years ago, and a school girl dress. Along with the comb over at her ear?
She could look 🔥 if she put a bit of effort in.
It's clearly not her bag, but she does look incredibly scruffy/thrown together.

Do feel sorry for her being at an event alone, looks awkward, but I'm sure she's probably there for the free vouchers and goodies, so can't feel too bad for her either!

Reactions: 6
She has no sense of style, which is strange for a woman in her mid 30s. Knee high boots that were in 4-5 years ago, and a school girl dress. Along with the comb over at her ear?
She could look 🔥 if she put a bit of effort in.
It's clearly not her bag, but she does look incredibly scruffy/thrown together.

Do feel sorry for her being at an event alone, looks awkward, but I'm sure she's probably there for the free vouchers and goodies, so can't feel too bad for her either!
Combover at her ear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Laura no doubt filled her knee high boots with food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This annoys me so much, how does she know if it’s a head cold, did she get tested? This is why numbers are rising. Laura if you are reading here go get tested, not going to events! If you did already get a negative test then say it and spread awareness. Symptoms of this pox can be cold like, do the right thing.

This annoys me so much, how does she know if it’s a head cold, did she get tested? This is why numbers are rising. Laura if you are reading here go get tested, not going to events! If you did already get a negative test then say it and spread awareness. Symptoms of this pox can be cold like, do the right thing.
Was coming on to say to same thing. Where I work first sign of a sniffle and it’s better safe than sorry stay at home and here is she off out and about at an event 😳🤬😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.