Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking the extra leave doesn’t cost as much in your pocket though as people think, once you take tax into consideration. I know a few gardai who seem to never be in work 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else thinks it's absolutely mental that Laura has a patreon for people to pay to find out where she stayed on holiday?! She's in Spain as well! Like what is going on?!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else thinks it's absolutely mental that Laura has a patreon for people to pay to find out where she stayed on holiday?! She's in Spain as well! Like what is going on?!
Imagine paying for patreon to see a tiny shed tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's really cheap! 🙄 no surprise there.
I know everyone holidays different and don’t normally judge, but the way she has been doing it, I just find depressing. And trying to promote Patreon so she can get paid for content she would be uploading anyway

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s content she would usually post to Instagram anyway..I can’t believe she wants people to pay €6 to see where she stayed or what she bought in penneys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why she brags about being such a cheap bleep! It’s mind blowing. Imagine going to aldi when you are in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand why she brags about being such a cheap bleep! It’s mind blowing. Imagine going to aldi when you are in Spain
I went to lidl when i was there! 😂

in fairness tho, i got some essentials and didnt story it, which is the point youre making i think!

Reactions: 1
I went to lidl when i was there! 😂

in fairness tho, i got some essentials and didnt story it, which is the point youre making i think!
Ya that’s what I mean. She prides herself being a cheap bleep! I go to supermarkets in Spain too, like yourself to get essentials! You know this one is going to buy all her meals for the cheapest price because she is too mean to spend money in a restaurant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d rather do a week long stint in mount joy than go in one of her cheap miser holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.