Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would pay to hear about Laura's holiday? How she ate non vegan mayo(possibly fabricated) how she only brought a 10kg bag, how she stayed in a cheap crappy hotel, how she spent only ten euro a day or some tit. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone is crazy enough to pay the few euro for Patreon to see where she is please let us know😅😅Looks like some part of Spain!

Reactions: 2
Shes in Seville @MrsGyllenhall

Why does she find a bottle of water so difficult to carry? 'Itd be handy to have a man here' ... how about using your 2 hands to carry it and putting the phone away?!

Reactions: 10
Why is she such a miser bleep? She prides herself on being a mean tight witch. Spend a bit of money for duck sake 🙄 you can’t take it with you when your dead 🙄 nothing worse than a frugal bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that patreon is actually referring to her holiday now, she’s currently away again so must be riding solo this time
She said it was a solo trip "she took". Definitely think she was away with the sister who was super secretive about her companion at the time and Laura was dead quiet on the gram at the same time... Im calling BS on this anyway for sure

Reactions: 3
Is she not making out she has moved away? Something about a one way ticket

Reactions: 1
My friend is a Patreon and stayed with me last night, Laura posted a video on YouTube but I think you can only watch it if you're a Patreon, I watched it on her phone this morning. Same shite as she did before, what she packed, hotel room tour. Dung. And when I looked this morning it has 24 views! I don't the Patreon is going as well as she'd hoped. And the fact she's posting on Instagram proves that she is just hungry for attention and interaction. My friend is actually a fan so can't ask for screenshot. From what I could see there was a money diary for a week and about 5 or 6 other things. Don't know how people pay for it!!

Reactions: 7
No. She's on a shorter working year. Unpaid extra leave.
I wonder how long that will last? Maybe she thought her patreon would subsidise it?

Though she lives so frugally that maybe the patreon and the cash back for cans in lidl will be plenty to live on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long that will last? Maybe she thought her patreon would subsidise it?

Though she lives so frugally that maybe the patreon and the cash back for cans in lidl will be plenty to live on 🤣
I forgot she has a third source of income from the cash back for cans in Lidl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are doing 4 days on 4 days off so asked to take their leave in one go. As far as I know 😬
no we can apply for between 2 and I think about 8 extra weeks off a year unpaid. Most take a few weeks off over summer months when kids are off school. You can opt to have a reduced salary throughout the year or just the weeks off unpaid. Lots of organisations do it and it used to be called term time but it's not specific to people with children anymore.

You can't take all your rest days for the year together. That's against working time agreement

Reactions: 2
no we can apply for between 2 and I think about 8 extra weeks off a year unpaid. Most take a few weeks off over summer months when kids are off school. You can opt to have a reduced salary throughout the year or just the weeks off unpaid. Lots of organisations do it and it used to be called term time but it's not specific to people with children anymore.

You can't take all your rest days for the year together. That's against working time agreement
I didn’t think Laura would take unpaid leave, but then again she probably still has her communion money 🤷‍♀️😂

I’m always open to correction I just know two that both had a month off over the summer so I presumed it was normal 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.