Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather do a week long stint in mount joy than go in one of her cheap miser holidays
Its be a lot more interesting in there too!

One thing i will give her points for is renting the car and driving on the other side of the road. I'm always thinking i should do it, but i dont have the balls when it cones to it!

Reactions: 8
I’d rather do a week long stint in mount joy than go in one of her cheap miser holidays
It’s genuinely so depressing, I don’t think she has posted having one meal out has she?

Reactions: 3
I’m not one bit interested in cheap holidays, or being shown how to make my holidays cheaper. When I go away, obviously I look for decent priced flights and accommodation but once I’m there, I’m not budgeting my spends because it’s supposed to be fun and a break from normal life 🤣🤣🤣 her patroen must be so interesting 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not one bit interested in cheap holidays, or being shown how to make my holidays cheaper. When I go away, obviously I look for decent priced flights and accommodation but once I’m there, I’m not budgeting my spends because it’s supposed to be fun and a break from normal life 🤣🤣🤣 her patroen must be so interesting 👀
Money diary would be grim... I spent 20e I. Lidl but I got 5er back from recycling so really it cost me 15e
I didn't get takeaway coffee as I made it at home and used my keep cup cuz I'm so sustainable 🙄
Went for lunch with my friend but there was nothing vegan on the menu. Did you know im vegan?, spent nothing got a glass of water

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considerably less compliments coming over there I'd say. She got to get her 'you're so fabulous ' fix somewhere.

Reactions: 5
She’s recording herself refilling a water bottle now 🙄 what a sad bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s recording herself refilling a water bottle now 🙄 what a sad bleep she is
I came on to say the same thing. One of these days the phone will get robbed on her and I, for one, will be bleeping thrilled! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s she on about staying there a couple of weeks ago?? Did she not go to Portugal with the sister. Or is she away that long?

Reactions: 1
Is that a cabin or a shanty town? That's fair depressing. It looks grubby

Reactions: 1
That room is absolutely awful. Imagine sleeping on a fold out couch on your holidays. To each their own and all, but I like a bit of comfort on holidays and would only be willing to accept crappy accommodation if I were backpacking or something.

Reactions: 6
I imagine they are the only place willing to offer for free if she banged on about them to her dying followers . There is no way she paid
That room is absolutely awful. Imagine sleeping on a fold out couch on your holidays. To each their own and all, but I like a bit of comfort on holidays and would only be willing to accept crappy accommodation if I were backpacking or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.