Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just go back up to the counter and te them you’re not happy instead of posting it on Instagram and waiting for a response there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She loves to go into a restaurant and bash the food doesn’t she? Rude bleep
She loooooves to do this. All with the hope of getting free food or a voucher because she’s such a tight bleep with money

Also, is she back living with Mammy?

Reactions: 5
I don’t get her….why not go to the counter, let them know she’s not happy, let them have the chance to fix it and then share she got great customer service and they resolved it. If they don’t resolve it then share that, but give people a chance. She gave no one an opportunity to do anything. (At least that’s how it was presented) Why can’t she build up a small business instead of being a big grey cloud descending over everything. IMAGINE the role reversed: Laura the sandwich company owner and someone posting her food without any chance to resolve it. She would loose her tit guaranteed!!! She just strikes me as a permanently unhappy, moan bag.

Reactions: 17
Your one Karla k does the same when she is sent products and it’s not clever or funny.. it’s just rude! Laura should have brought it back and not tagged the company on her insta to all her followers. Stupid bleep

Reactions: 8
I don’t get her….why not go to the counter, let them know she’s not happy, let them have the chance to fix it and then share she got great customer service and they resolved it. If they don’t resolve it then share that, but give people a chance. She gave no one an opportunity to do anything. (At least that’s how it was presented) Why can’t she build up a small business instead of being a big grey cloud descending over everything. IMAGINE the role reversed: Laura the sandwich company owner and someone posting her food without any chance to resolve it. She would loose her tit guaranteed!!! She just strikes me as a permanently unhappy, moan bag.
Totally agree. They’ve literally only opened at the new location a few days ago, the owner of VSC is lovely as are the staff. Pretty certain they would have corrected this if it was mentioned at the time. I complain when it’s warranted - but on site, giving businesses the opportunity to respond, correct a situation and that’s what I judge them on, not a mistake…. Like most people.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree. They’ve literally only opened at the new location a few days ago, the owner of VSC is lovely as are the staff. Pretty certain they would have corrected this if it was mentioned at the time. I complain when it’s warranted - but on site, giving businesses the opportunity to respond, correct a situation and that’s what I judge them on, not a mistake…. Like most people.
She’s left it up even now 21 hours later.. so not just a moment of being hangry / disappointed with her food.
Really annoying as the original take away location has great food and this was (benefit of the doubt!) surely just a teething issue with recent opening and new staff.
Wonder how many people will be put off trying it now due to that story

Reactions: 6
Is it possible that Laura and Hilary have moved in together but won't post it online, just like they did with the holiday and recent night out? Bizarre behaviour imo but I suppose its to keep people guessing.

Reactions: 4
No laura seems to be back in an apartment while Hilary is living in a house.

Reactions: 1
Guys and gals I need someone to stage an intervention 😂 I can't stop watching Baz even though everything he says and does makes my skin crawl. I feel violated after watching his stories his evening. Help me. Please

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys and gals I need someone to stage an intervention 😂 I can't stop watching Baz even though everything he says and does makes my skin crawl. I feel violated after watching his stories his evening. Help me. Please
THIS IS AN INTERVENTION. UNFOLLOW BAZ.YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEE/HEAR HIS CREEPY VIEWS ON THE WORLD AND YOU CERTAINLY FO NOT NEED TO ADD TO HIS EGO AS ANOTHER SET OF EYES ON HIS STORY.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, UNFOLLOW, YOUR WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT HIM IN IT*

*plus you'll still see a lot here, but seeing the information second hand is far less enraging, trust me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS IS AN INTERVENTION. UNFOLLOW BAZ.YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEE/HEAR HIS CREEPY VIEWS ON THE WORLD AND YOU CERTAINLY FO NOT NEED TO ADD TO HIS EGO AS ANOTHER SET OF EYES ON HIS STORY.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, UNFOLLOW, YOUR WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT HIM IN IT*

*plus you'll still see a lot here, but seeing the information second hand is far less enraging, trust me!!
Thank you Mooordgirl 😂 Between him typing the word willy TWICE and talking about his floating in the floaty bath treatment yoke he was doing this is absolutely the kick I need to unfollow him! and they say we are a bunch of nasty trolls - look at you supporting me :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
What happened with the lovely homeless girl that was going to stay in his? Did she stay there/is she there? Did he post about her ? (I unfollowed and regret)

Reactions: 1
What happened with the lovely homeless girl that was going to stay in his? Did she stay there/is she there? Did he post about her ? (I unfollowed and regret)
Yeah she did stay in his house last week when he was at Cheltenham. I thought from her stories today she was still there but I'm not sure. I flicked through her stories so I don't know if she mentioned what/where she's going next

Yeah she did stay in his house last week when he was at Cheltenham. I thought from her stories today she was still there but I'm not sure. I flicked through her stories so I don't know if she mentioned what/where she's going next
Ah I see thanks. I keep checking her page as it’s so sad but I find it very interesting to read about her experiences. Fair play to him taking her in .aimeefairy if anyone hasn’t seen or has any info on her ?

Ah I see thanks. I keep checking her page as it’s so sad but I find it very interesting to read about her experiences. Fair play to him taking her in .aimeefairy if anyone hasn’t seen or has any info on her ?
Seen plenty on her on Tattle on another thread. Not very positive either.

Would you not be mortified to be still talking about a bad sandwich a week later.. she didn’t even have the courtesy to bring it to the companies attention in the actual shop or even by direct message on Instagram. But expects them to reply to being put on blast like that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.