Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she pull her T-shirts down off one shoulder all the time, is this some fashion thing I’ve missed or is it purely about showing off her bra, which we can all see anyway because she’s wearing a black halter neck bra with a cheap white T-shirt that’s practically transparent 🙄 God but she’s the awful dose these days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she pull her T-shirts down off one shoulder all the time, is this some fashion thing I’ve missed or is it purely about showing off her bra, which we can all see anyway because she’s wearing a black halter neck bra with a cheap white T-shirt that’s practically transparent 🙄 God but she’s the awful dose these days
Her T-shirts do be reefed off the shoulder 🥴 she is just making sure we all know she’s very sexy with that sexy shoulder on display 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has just 2 bras, the black mentioned above and a grey version.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not know how she finds the time for all these posts. it was back to back today. I know we are in a pandemic but between work family and a relationship I still don't have much free time. And I work similar hours to her. She must be the loneliest person ever.

Reactions: 1
What's with the miley cyrus circa 2011 sticking out the tongue thing?? Between that and the prodigy is she stuck in a timewarp?

• Haha
She has just 2 bras, the black mentioned above and a grey version.
Those bras are my biggest pet peeve about Laura I think 😂 they are Penney's circa 2011 and are so dated yet she always has to have them on show because she's so sexy. The state of them.

• Haha
Those bras are my biggest pet peeve about Laura I think 😂 they are Penney's circa 2011 and are so dated yet she always has to have them on show because she's so sexy. The state of them.
Every item of clothing that this absolute misfortune has is dated 🥴 I yet have to see her in anything current or even half trendy.. my mother dresses trendier than her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her boobs must be down to knees because theres not one bit of support and her neck/shoulder area must be aching carrying boobs. Sure anyone with a chest will tell you that, a poor supporting bra can cause havoc on her neck/shoulder/back area. . I’d say she wears normal bras because not a hope could she wear them under a blue Garda shirt, her tits would be down to her belt!! 😂😂 and now a sex shop has slid into her DM. In fairness they should give her the vibrators/dildos because she can say then she finally got the ride because she’s not getting anything real. . But I doubt any sex ship slid into her DMs. She asked herselve them questions because no one thinks she’s a good ambassador at anything other than promoting . . . . . Ammm. . . Drawing a blank here now. What is she good at? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her boobs must be down to knees because theres not one bit of support and her neck/shoulder area must be aching carrying boobs. Sure anyone with a chest will tell you that, a poor supporting bra can cause havoc on her neck/shoulder/back area. . I’d say she wears normal bras because not a hope could she wear them under a blue Garda shirt, her tits would be down to her belt!! 😂😂 and now a sex shop has slid into her DM. In fairness they should give her the vibrators/dildos because she can say then she finally got the ride because she’s not getting anything real. . But I doubt any sex ship slid into her DMs. She asked herselve them questions because no one thinks she’s a good ambassador at anything other than promoting . . . . . Ammm. . . Drawing a blank here now. What is she good at? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry I think you'll find her boobs got perkier and bigger as she got older.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I think you'll find her boobs got perkier and bigger as she got older.
Oh sorry!!! 😂😂😂 how foolish of me!! She’s going against nature - why doesn’t that surprise me! Not only Young by name clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's defo trouble in paradise with sissy pants. Her graduation today and Laura's posting pics of peas? Please. She is super jealous and its clear as day. Also - can we talk about the email? She's so woke calling out that company and the 'tone' of the email. Id put my house on her never getting a reply.

• Heart
There's defo trouble in paradise with sissy pants. Her graduation today and Laura's posting pics of peas? Please. She is super jealous and its clear as day. Also - can we talk about the email? She's so woke calling out that company and the 'tone' of the email. Id put my house on her never getting a reply.
Does anyone know what happened between her and tan organic?

Is it just me.. or does it look like she smells 'musty'?! Must be all that 2nd hand bargain basement vintage crap gems she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way can she lose that weight just skipping. She half admitted in one of her stories she was watching what she eats as well. She could skip for months straight but if she’s eating extra calories she won’t lose weight. Don’t think she understands that though or else wants to become brand ambassador for a skipping rope 😂
Hilary fluctuates every now and then and she let's on she puts no effort in but really she does be hammering away exercising and eating duck all but weightloss supplements honestly. Neither of them are able to be honest

Reactions: 2
They mustn’t be talking - Lauras hasn’t liked any of hilarys posts since 3rd of April!! But in fairness I didnt like any of their posts Either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They mustn’t be talking - Lauras hasn’t liked any of hilarys posts since 3rd of April!! But in fairness I didnt like any of their posts Either! 😂
I checked there and she seems to have liked all sissy pants recent photos 🤔 someone is deffo lurking on here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.