Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikini pic on stories. She is trolling us
Her whole approach to Instagram to get guys is obviously not working at all. You would think she would change tactics but not our Laura. She thinks putting up that she stinks is going appeal to men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to have an issue with so many large companies that actually use morons like her for advertising that the few she hasn't said bad things about would be afraid to touch her. Now there's a thought Laura... u have damaged most hope of affiliated links due to your terrible manners!

Reactions: 10
Let’s just imagine a Venn diagram for a sec.. Between tan organic, califa, and all of the other brands who won’t collaborate with her, she’s the only common factor. There’s nothing similar between iced coffee and tan but neither company want anything to do with her. She’s the constant. She’s the problem. How can she not look inwardly and realise that?!

Reactions: 16
What happened with Keilidh?
Sue brought back the Keilidh Palette without Keilidh's name on it that they had collaborated on. Never told her it was happening, there was a big blow up of backlash from people who felt it was unfair and sneaky of So Sue and they were forced to apologise and pull the launch.

Reactions: 4
What happened with Keilidh?
Sosue released Keilidh’s urban bible palette without her name without informing her and completely blindsided her, she found out from the announcement like everyone else.
Check the SoSue thread #5 to read alllll about it!

Reactions: 1
I was waiting for her to make this Q&A about sex or reference it in some way. It must all that’s on her mind ever.

Apparently an Irish sex toy company slid in to her DMs...... let’s follow this lie and watch it never materialise 🙄 on the slight off chance that she is telling the truth.... isn’t is highly inappropriate for a Garda to be advertising sex toys? I’d imagine when she’s out of the control room and in a different phase of her Garda career it would create embarrassing scenarios 🙈

Reactions: 8
Apparently an Irish sex toy company slid in to her DMs...... let’s follow this lie and watch it never materialise 🙄 on the slight off chance that she is telling the truth.... isn’t is highly inappropriate for a Garda to be advertising sex toys? I’d imagine when she’s out of the control room and in a different phase of her Garda career it would create embarrassing scenarios 🙈
Not for Laura - she’s not like other girls, I honestly think she would be delighted if it was brought up outside the control room. Cause you know she’s just so cool and open about things. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not for Laura - she’s not like other girls, I honestly think she would be delighted if it was brought up outside the control room. Cause you know she’s just so cool and open about things. 🙄
How embarrassing.. I get it, women have sex and should not be afraid to talk about it but there is a time and place... I work in a male dominated work place and if I spoke publicly online about my love of sex toys, farting, telling everyone about my period, showing off my moon cup, posing in my bra, announcing I hadn’t had sex in a year, I would imagine not one single person or manager in my office would take me seriously... she really needs to grow up 🙈 she’s beyond cringe

Reactions: 11
How embarrassing.. I get it, women have sex and should not be afraid to talk about it but there is a time and place... I work in a male dominated work place and if I spoke publicly online about my love of sex toys, farting, telling everyone about my period, showing off my moon cup, posing in my bra, announcing I hadn’t had sex in a year, I would imagine not one single person or manager in my office would take me seriously... she really needs to grow up 🙈 she’s beyond cringe
Don’t forget about showing your shewee online 😆😆

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If a man or woman went on like that I wouldn’t think they’re woke or trying to normalise any of it, it genuinely think they needed attention or didn’t know how to conduct themselves with professionalism or in a personal setting with boundaries.

Reactions: 7
Let’s just imagine a Venn diagram for a sec.. Between tan organic, califa, and all of the other brands who won’t collaborate with her, she’s the only common factor. There’s nothing similar between iced coffee and tan but neither company want anything to do with her. She’s the constant. She’s the problem. How can she not look inwardly and realise that?!
Because if she did she would see how pathetic and thirsty she is and would have to face up to the realisation that's all she has going on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.