Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Laura you showed 2/3 snaps minimum of the brownies and then pronounced the girls name wrong! 😂😂 awkward!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hilary definitely edited her skipping video well to exaggerate her weight loss.

Yes she has lost weight but her most recent skipping stories does not show the same results as her 3 minute long ode to herself skipping montage

Reactions: 10
Hilary definitely edited her skipping video well to exaggerate her weight loss.

Yes she has lost weight but her most recent skipping stories does not show the same results as her 3 minute long ode to herself skipping montage
I thought the same. If you go back and look at the pics in her grid over the last few months, none of them look like how she showed herself at the start of the skipping video

Reactions: 7
I said that a few comments ago! She’s good at ur angles but definitely isn’t the skinny minny she’s making herself out to be. . Why bother lie?! People will see her in real life and know what size she is, why lie on social media? She’s a Young, she couldn’t believe a word either sister say. . They both like to exaggerate - exhibit a) the Chicago trip.

Reactions: 12
I said that a few comments ago! She’s good at ur angles but definitely isn’t the skinny minny she’s making herself out to be. . Why bother lie?! People will see her in real life and know what size she is, why lie on social media? She’s a Young, she couldn’t believe a word either sister say. . They both like to exaggerate - exhibit a) the Chicago trip.
Sorry just saw your comment now. It's the lying that gets me. Her body shape is none of my concern. I just do not understand the lies!

Reactions: 2
The Chicago trip 🙄 it wasn’t even worthy of a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Between that and the deodorant this morning 🙈
The girl clearly thrives on the reactions both here and in person. Imagine sitting next to her in work 😂
No wonder she can’t get a ride if she’s using that tit deodorant.. smell of raw onions off her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MAKE HER STOP
So, she knowingly stands at her windows naked? Fully aware that a neighbour could potentially see her? And she's comfortable with that?

She probably just reposted that thinking it would make her look gas - it makes her look like an out and out weirdo.

How someone in their mid 30s can be so attention seeking..it's pathological.
If a man reposted shite like that, he'd be viewed as a flasher or sexual exhibitionist

Reactions: 13
So, she knowingly stands at her windows naked? Fully aware that a neighbour could potentially see her? And she's comfortable with that?

She probably just reposted that thinking it would make her look gas - it makes her look like an out and out weirdo.

If a man reposted shite like that, he'd be viewed as a flasher or sexual exhibitionist
That last sentence sums it up. Shes an ansolute creep

Reactions: 7
Did she not lose her tit a few weeks ago about an influencer using filters? And today she’s filtered the hell outta herself! Laura girl we all saw your real jaw in car advert - ur fooling no one! 😂😂

• Haha
She's some catch alright. Constantly farting, roaring about periods while flicking that desperate "sexy" hair and apparently she smells too. Lads lining up I'd say.

• Sick
  • Haha

Female exhibitionists are definitely on the rise and becoming increasingly common in younger people. I’ve only counselled one who volunteered to seek help, the others came via the justice system. Alcohol is often the trigger and a deep seeded need to be in the spot light or attention seeking is the usual root cause. This girl is one of the worrying trends of unremarkable people trying to seek spotlight through social media and pretend to be a celebrity. These typically aren’t well equipped enough to handle any form of criticism that comes with their self-centred internet celebrity status. Instead of correcting their behaviour these people become delusional and self obsessed. This appears to be what has occurred with Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yes if a man stood naked in a window we’d all be calling him a creep/flasher and be reporting him incase a child spotted him. I’m sure some of her neighbours have children 🙁

Reactions: 3
Yes if a man stood naked in a window we’d all be calling him a creep/flasher and be reporting him incase a child spotted him. I’m sure some of her neighbours have children 🙁
Her neighbours definitely do have children as she also likes to put them on blast when the kids are crying. Laura likes to state how this inconvenient for her. I am genuinely over following her now, all her content is the same, farting, daily references to riding and periods. Her content in general has started to make me feel uneasy. As many said on here if a man was posting this type of content there be uproar (rightly so).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her neighbours definitely do have children as she also likes to put them on blast when the kids are crying. Laura likes to state how this inconvenient for her. I am genuinely over following her now, all her content is the same, farting, daily references to riding and periods. Her content in general has started to make me feel uneasy. As many said on here if a man was posting this type of content there be uproar (rightly so).
Sounds like laura needs to live in a cabin in the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her neighbours having children will be a huge inconvenience in the mind of a self important, egotistic instagram star like her. Many of these Instagram famous types are very flawed people with some form of personality disorder that will make normal people frown upon their actions. There are a frightening amount of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.