Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does skipping actually work. I was always unreal at it as a child and I’m sure it’s like riding a bike 😂
I'm a new member but yep, it does work! It's aerobics and a full body workout. It'll definitely help to keep you fit and it is genuinely fun but that's coming from someone who hates most workouts 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure. She split with him after she had moved to control. I had got a transfer nearer to home before that too. She said apparently that they were just more like friends. I doubt that as she is the neediest woman when it comes to being 'adored'. I remember her chasing him when they first hooked up and it was relentless. He didn't stand a chance. And it's Ian.
What’s control, what type of role is that in the guards?

And seeing as she loves the sound of her own voice imagine what she must be like talking on the radio 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And seeing as she loves the sound of her own voice imagine what she must be like talking on the radio 🙄
‘Yea you need to head North Bound on the M50, 2 vehicle collision in the right lane, but before you go, did you know I had beans for lunch? Might call you back later to fart down the radio’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
‘Yea you need to head North Bound on the M50, 2 vehicle collision in the right lane, but before you go, did you know I had beans for lunch? Might call you back later to fart down the radio’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Gold!!!

Reactions: 1
She is just so immature.

Laura, hun, it is always duck yes. Then there's real life, that changes duck yes to living IN REAL LIFE.

REAL LIFE can change it to feck yes, eg my husband has had a car accident and I need to care for him or we can't conceive and we need ivf or our child has a diagnosed illness/SEN or our dog died or my partner is addicted to pain meds/gambling or my mother is unwell I need to move home to mind her.

duck yes becomes LIFE Laura. We've all had "duck yes" but we also live in the real world. Space cadet.

Reactions: 4
184C7F9C-7FB3-4C50-9CC5-3855A4FB285C.png

was gonna say her hair looks nice here when it’s straightened

8907649E-C9F2-4416-B679-0C784F643D9B.png

But then the next story she has it back to whatever you call this 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is no need for her to be showing herself taking lexapro or what ever that is. Does she keep anything to herself 🙄

Reactions: 7
As someone who works in the medical profession,I find that latest post very irresponsible. Being medicated is not a first line response to dealing with anxiety,more a last resort I should think. Its not something which should be advertised as a mechanism to cope with anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone who works in the medical profession,I find that latest post very irresponsible. Being medicated is not a first line response to dealing with anxiety,more a last resort I should think. Its not something which should be advertised as a mechanism to cope with anxiety
But sissy knicker pants diagnosed her. You know Hilary the psych nurse? She's qualified a wet week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like she asked herself that question about anxiety just so she could talk about it.. her stories are a year long talking about it and of course needs to get a sex reference in there somehow

Reactions: 15
Oh course she had to mention orgasms when speaking about anxiety - it always feels like she stretches the convo massively to be able to speak about these “taboo” topics. I’m not a prude at all Laura, you’re just coming off ridiculous and immature

Reactions: 19
I’m not gonna lie I’m shocked. I was with a gard years ago and I was put on steraline he begged me not to take it said it’s absolutely ruins lives. And she’s full on showing herself take stronger 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d like to know if it was baz , her sister or her mother she was texting to let them know she’d finally had an orgasm

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She'll come on tomorrow saying never to ask her about her personal experience of anxiety as she's not happy to talk about it.

Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie I’m shocked. I was with a gard years ago and I was put on steraline he begged me not to take it said it’s absolutely ruins lives. And she’s full on showing herself take stronger 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d say it’s a case of everyone is different I was on an anti depressant for years and after a really bad time I was monitored and moved to sertraline. For me it honestly saved my life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You would think her doctor would get her heart checked if came in with those symptoms

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.