Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More sex references to a question she asked herself, we really need to get that gorideher fund up & running. Might throw some expense in for a new dressing robe while we are at it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would think her doctor would get her heart checked if came in with those symptoms
I dont actually believe it at all that a gp would not look into it,especially taking into account that she does alot of exercise and also her vegan lifestyle. Like to not do bloods or anything? Its very odd,she must have told the doctor she was anxious to come to that diagnosis

Reactions: 7
I dont actually believe it at all that a gp would not look into it,especially taking into account that she does alot of exercise and also her vegan lifestyle. Like to not do bloods or anything? Its very odd,she must have told the doctor she was anxious to come to that diagnosis
She most likely is adding legs to the story!

She'll come on tomorrow saying never to ask her about her personal experience of anxiety as she's not happy to talk about it.
And because its all lies and she doesn't know what she is talking about

Reactions: 4
I had heart palpitations a couple of years ago that came on all of a sudden. I was referred for an ECG. All fine. They put a heart monitor on me for 24 hours m. Doctor recommended cutting down coffee caffeine and a new diet and see how I went. Took a diary as to what I was eating drinking. I was fine a few weeks later. Doctor definitely didn’t recommend me to go on any medication - my sister who is also a nurse did not recommend any medication! Hhhmmmmm someone make up a story just for a story??? Because what happened the heart palpitations??

Reactions: 8
I've a feeling she won't tell the full story because it's related to her job - gardai on the beat are witness to terrible stuff, it wouldn't been a surprise at all that she had anxiety and needed medication. I'd say the move to the control room could be tied into it as well, probably wrong though.

She can't explain it properly because she'd have to discuss her job. Don't go sprouting utter sh*te about how you came to taking SSRIs, she's giving a false impression of how/why it is prescribed.

• Heart
Ah if anyone watching her story’s thought she was popping a yoke on insta 🙄

Reactions: 16
She is so juvenile and I am nearly floored with embarrassment watching her stories. She went to the bother of going back through her WhatsApp conversations to August 2020,8 months ago, to Screenshot her message telling someone (her mother or Hilary) her big O is back. Christ almighty. I've never seen this kind of behaviour before, it's actually weird.

Reactions: 17
I've a feeling she won't tell the full story because it's related to her job - gardai on the beat are witness to terrible stuff, it wouldn't been a surprise at all that she had anxiety and needed medication. I'd say the move to the control room could be tied into it as well, probably wrong though.

She can't explain it properly because she'd have to discuss her job. Don't go sprouting utter sh*te about how you came to taking SSRIs, she's giving a false impression of how/why it is prescribed.
That could be correct.

Reactions: 4
She is so juvenile and I am nearly floored with embarrassment watching her stories. She went to the bother of going back through her WhatsApp conversations to August 2020,8 months ago, to Screenshot her message telling someone (her mother or Hilary) her big O is back. Christ almighty. I've never seen this kind of behaviour before, it's actually weird.
It’s not just weird it’s beyond really creepy.

Reactions: 6
Think if it’s was due to work she wouldn’t have mentioned it at all. Really think it’s attention seeking. Imagine getting some fella to feel your heartbeat!

I’m not gonna lie I’m shocked. I was with a gard years ago and I was put on steraline he begged me not to take it said it’s absolutely ruins lives. And she’s full on showing herself take stronger 🤦🏻‍♀️
What is being a gard got to do with it? :/ If it was someone in the medical field i'd pay more attention!

Reactions: 9
Radio silence literally now🤔😂How odd..is it all just going to be swept under the carpet now after all that..very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Radio silence literally now🤔😂How odd..is it all just going to be swept under the carpet now after all that..very strange
And her 5 questions turned into 2... Can't believe she left us hanging like this!! I need to know what other questions u sent yourself big Laurs... Come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘The cheeks of her arse tightened in harmony’..who writes this tit😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many more stories of her tan is she going to put up 🙄
She's either trying to get a collab going with that Naura brand, or has one in the works and is teeing it up by using the tan under the guise of "I already have a holy grail tan, this is such a risk" 🤪

She already asked if she should try a new tan when she was going on a "date" - "No" was the resounding answer, so now she's trying a different approach.

I find most tans are all the same, quality and colour wise if you're buying within a certain price range. Ground breaking content from Laura, as per.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.