Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
naura isnt even a legit brand.... it is basically aron MUA and white label products, she would want to be careful. small time MUA who has worked for every other make up brand, is blocked by so sue and lisa jordan (he said this himself last week) for "calling them out" ... he claims his brand is "no animal cruelty" but order something, there is no certifications on them! (i work in pharma sales, he tried to get them sold in pharmacies and shops, they dont have certification ). i get such a RAGE when i see him selling courses, and products and now a bleeping coffee shop..... honestly, this brand will end up in hot water

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can smell her desperation for a shag from Glasgow. She's unbearably annoying and cringey this weather. It's not a good look. She's obviously desperate for any morsel of attention anyone throws at her and it's not attractive 😵💫 she's not really sending out the empowered independent vibes she claims to portray

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she ever go away and duck off 🙄🙄🙄🙄
its ridiculous at this point. Everyday there is a reference to sex and riding. It really is pathetic for someone in their 30s. I know 16 year olds that have more maturity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
We're in a pandemic, please Laura just use some toys and be quiet :LOL:
Just wait for the post of her picking up batteries for her toys again. She's done it in the past. There's TMI and then there is "This has gotten to the point of being really pathetic. Someone in her life please tell her."

Reactions: 8
FFS nobody needed to know she wasn’t wearing pants and this thirsty young one claims to be good at Irish... she couldn’t even pronounce the girls name 🤣
Edited to add: it’s pronounced “sheeva”, Laura. We all know you read here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
FFS nobody needed to know she wasn’t wearing pants and this thirsty young one claims to be good at Irish... she couldn’t even pronounce the girls name 🤣
Edited to add: it’s pronounced “sheeva”, Laura. We all know you read here 🤦‍♀️
THANK YOU I cringed v hard at her attempt at pronunciation. “It’s a pretty name” it actually is if you can say it right 🤣 no idea why that of all things ground my gears this eve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fail safe :devilish: spanx leggings yet she hasn't been rode in a year plus 🤔 something not adding up there Laura hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont normally have a personal opinion on the instgrammers but I do find it very odd she is a garda and she goes on the way she is. I cant imagine this goes down well within the ranks there. I would imagine this would kill any promotions or the like. Also, can someone advise why REN dropped her... I saw some passive aggressive comments from her about how she would still promote it ...

Reactions: 7
I dont normally have a personal opinion on the instgrammers but I do find it very odd she is a garda and she goes on the way she is. I cant imagine this goes down well within the ranks there. I would imagine this would kill any promotions or the like. Also, can someone advise why REN dropped her... I saw some passive aggressive comments from her about how she would still promote it ...
As far as I know she was a BA for REN Ireland, which closed, and REN UK obviously decided they didn't want to retain her. In the same week she announced she'd no longer be working with them they sent Tara Makeup (and I think some other bigger Irish names) loads of stuff as #sp. REN UK must not have thought periods, baked beans and riding fit very well with their brand... shocker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As far as I know she was a BA for REN Ireland, which closed, and REN UK obviously decided they didn't want to retain her. In the same week she announced she'd no longer be working with them they sent Tara Makeup (and I think some other bigger Irish names) loads of stuff as #sp. REN UK must not have thought periods, baked beans and riding fit very well with their brand... shocker 🤣🤣
Ooooooooooo that's a bit of a kick to the tits isnt it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.