Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work shift work myself but I don't have time to film myself running or swanning about town getting coffees everyday 🤣 she seems to never be in work.
She makes it really obvious when she's working and when she's off too with all the photos and videos of her out walking in Ticknock. Just wait until she can start travelling again and the bikini pics start.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
James kavanagh ripping the piss out of people who set up their cameras in the forest 😆😆

He was doing stories earlier in the week running past his set up ph too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there we have it. Laura still thinks she is a child. Are we surprised? Explains her absolute ignorance of growing up and starting a family etc. Its not that she doesn't want it. She isn't mentally mature enough yet!

Reactions: 6
So there we have it. Laura still thinks she is a child. Are we surprised? Explains her absolute ignorance of growing up and starting a family etc. Its not that she doesn't want it. She isn't mentally mature enough yet!
By the time she’s mentally mature she will likely be physically too mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which is perfectly fine. I just don’t think it’s true of her.
Same! I think this is a typical cool girl line. Years ago Rosemary McCabe used to wreck my head she always protested how she didn’t want children, even went in a tv show saying how against having kids she was. Now she’s married with a child on the way.😭

Reactions: 9
Same! I think this is a typical cool girl line. Years ago Rosemary McCabe used to wreck my head she always protested how she didn’t want children, even went in a tv show saying how against having kids she was. Now she’s married with a child on the way.😭
I like Rosemary but she was so adamant about it wasn’t she, of course she’s allowed change her mind but I was shocked when she announced her pregnancy because she banged on so much about not wanting children.

Reactions: 4
Which is perfectly fine. I just don’t think it’s true of her.
This is the thing! I always think this about Laura. She is forever banging the "I'm not maternal, I never want kids ew they're so gross and annoying" drum but I think it seems so disingenuous. I think what she really wants is to be swept off her feet, fall madly in love and have a clatter of children. I feel someone who really doesn't want children and is happy with that decision wouldn't go on about it so much 🤷‍♀️

I like Rosemary but she was so adamant about it wasn’t she, of course she’s allowed change her mind but I was shocked when she announced her pregnancy because she banged on so much about not wanting children.
Oh I absolutely love Rosemary now and she admitted she was wrong for saying she didn’t want kids. Laura is just playing a character 🙄 oh god her latest grid post 🥴 nothing wrong with her figure but it’s fair obvious she is sucking in with an inch of her life 😭

Reactions: 12
Oh I absolutely love Rosemary now and she admitted she was wrong for saying she didn’t want kids. Laura is just playing a character 🙄 oh god her latest grid post 🥴 nothing wrong with her figure but it’s fair obvious she is sucking in with an inch of her life 😭
Yep Rosemary changed her mind when she did that fertility test thing that showed she had lower egg levels or something. I think she is totally able to change hrr mind and owned it which is something we should all feel able to do

Laura’s most recent post - she is so clearly not at home that it’s infuriating!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.