Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow we are really getting treated this wk..2 attention seeking posing posts in a week🥴Wonder will this one get taken down for being too sexy🤣🤣Thats not her lifeless apartment either...

Reactions: 6
Way to go to draw attention to your chest by pointing out "deoderant marks". Absolutely normal and not at all attention seeking buffoonery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she’s holding in a fart in the latest grid post

• Haha
The calliop and "it's the SZN". Why is she like this? 🤣
Trying to be suggestive with the bleeping ice pop 🙄 Iv never known a dose like her. Insufferable bleep. How she gets away with behaving like that in her job is beyond me...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Hilary has been getting tips from Laura and is now recording herself whilst watching something..... cos this is the riveting content her followers want 🙄

I see Hilary has been getting tips from Laura and is now recording herself whilst watching something..... cos this is the riveting content her followers want 🙄
I'm sure she looks super interested while wearing her fancy spectacles. I stopped following her awhile ago. She actually annoyed me more than Laura does.

Reactions: 7
She promised shes was gonna sleep her "mf brains" out this weekend then she puts up that tat, she lied😞

• Haha
I'm sure she looks super interested while wearing her fancy spectacles. I stopped following her awhile ago. She actually annoyed me more than Laura does.
She didn't have the specs on but had a full face of makeup on so probably didn't want to take away from that.

I actually find her more annoying than Laura too. I'm not sure why. Maybe cos at least with Laura you know what you're getting but Hilary is just too sweet to be wholesome, there has to be a different side to her that we don't see on Instagram.

Don't judge me but I am considering taking up the skipping though 🙈😂 just because it's free and can be done at home and I'm hopeful it'll tone the bingo wings! I won't be spending 90 quid on a rope though, a length of bailing twine will have to do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't judge me but I am considering taking up the skipping though 🙈😂 just because it's free and can be done at home and I'm hopeful it'll tone the bingo wings! I won't be spending 90 quid on a rope though, a length of bailing twine will have to do 🤣🤣
Me too - bought a rope for a tenner ( €8, plus €2 delivery ) from the Irish crowd she shared 😂 I need to do something exercise wise and I’m not one for going out running etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She didn't have the specs on but had a full face of makeup on so probably didn't want to take away from that.

I actually find her more annoying than Laura too. I'm not sure why. Maybe cos at least with Laura you know what you're getting but Hilary is just too sweet to be wholesome, there has to be a different side to her that we don't see on Instagram.

It's the pout and the perfect way of going on that put me off her. The videos of her getting ready for bed and all. Who cares.

Does skipping actually work. I was always unreal at it as a child and I’m sure it’s like riding a bike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.