Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is funny, but she will now be going around thinking she’s to hot for Instagram 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’ve just given her a weeks worth of content! Expect a YouTube video on this trauma, it’ll match the one from when her and Hilary were arrested in USA (🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄)

Oh I remember that. It was ridiculously OTT for the situation. They manifested that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to actually have to confirm that she's telling the truth, but I reported it yesterday, and just got this support update 😂
I did it for the lols, cause she was outright lying about that "date". Reported her for sexual solicitation, must be an outright removal when you click that option 😂😭
No ragrets

Edited to say: not sure what instagram do to confirm a report, but if you just looked at her page, she has a serious amount of attention seeking half-nude photos, so they might have thought "yeah, fair enough"
This made my day! Wish I had of thought of it 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice the floor......a tiny glimpse in her story with the beans on toast? I think she’s still in whatever house/cabin she went to yesterday in her "thirst trap" picture

Anyone else notice the floor......a tiny glimpse in her story with the beans on toast? I think she’s still in whatever house/cabin she went to yesterday in her "thirst trap" picture
please stop saying those words,tattle might go on fire from the explicit sex appeal !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least something is getting tapped.... my bad I meant trapped 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's in a cabin probably an Air B&B while the rest of us are staying within our 5km rule??? Well... Well.. Fine for some isn't it!

Also might I add... A Date aswell??? When it is been drilled into us not to mix with any other bleeping households??? What a right bleeping kick in the teeth that is... Can't see my own parents or parents in law, My children haven't even so much of had a hug from any other family members in over 12months but sure Garda Laura bleeping Young get go and get the ride?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Except he stood her up and she's on her ass alone in this mysterious place. Jesus she was going to serious lengths for a ride wasn't she🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding her date no date, I honestly got the feeling it was a set up for her tan question "look what just got sent to me, would ya be interested in a review" shite thing, to gauge interest. Legit thought this once she mentioned it. Like I wouldn't put it past her to be trying to make some fella jealous but also to do something like that for a sponsored post. So glad majority said no dont bother your hole!

That twit never stuck to the 5km rule, hardly surprised if she's not within her 5km now. I think that "look at me i'm sexy af" photo is old af though.

Reactions: 3
Christ she really is full of herself isn't she?? She thinks she's the hottest thing alive? Definitely lost the plot!

Reactions: 4
Downfall to posting everything online makes it so much easier to report 🤦‍♀️
I'm done with people taking absolute liberties while we are in a pandemic! Don't care if your a HSE worker or a member of An Garda Síochána ór a normal Joe soap, The restrictions are in place for a bleeping reason and these absolute twats are the reason we are in an extended 6 week bleeping lockdown.

Reactions: 13
It’s the blatantly posting about it that I can’t get over. But of course Laura is only thinking about Laura. She doesn’t give a tit that should be putting others at risk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.