Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or because she would have been breaking lockdown rules and her work might have noticed. Had she any bottoms on her yesterday doing yoga

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely a lie. Iv seen a lot worse on insta, I’m sure we all have... if it really happened she would have shared the screenshot of the warning that insta sent her 🙄 she’s a seriously deluded woman

Reactions: 5
That picture was in no way sexually explicit!! She is definitely lying! She has completely lost the plot.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that grid post was as sexy as a snot.... have a look at the itgalz or Shannen Reilly mcgrath? Their posts are a lot more provocative and their posts are never removed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think it was taken down for that either which means she was either caught in a lie or someone told her to cop herself on and she didn't like it. As IF her leggings and staring down the camera lens like a dose was in any way too sexual for instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to actually have to confirm that she's telling the truth, but I reported it yesterday, and just got this support update 😂
I did it for the lols, cause she was outright lying about that "date". Reported her for sexual solicitation, must be an outright removal when you click that option 😂😭
No ragrets

Edited to say: not sure what instagram do to confirm a report, but if you just looked at her page, she has a serious amount of attention seeking half-nude photos, so they might have thought "yeah, fair enough"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry to actually have to confirm that she's telling the truth, but I reported it yesterday, and just got this support update 😂
I did it for the lols, cause she was outright lying about that "date". Reported her for sexual solicitation, must be an outright removal when you click that option 😂😭
No ragrets

Edited to say: not sure what instagram do to confirm a report, but if you just looked at her page, she has a serious amount of attention seeking half-nude photos, so they might have thought "yeah, fair enough"
This has made my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No ragrets

Delighted - i called it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No ragrets

Right decision, You go girl! You’re doing her a favour in the long run 🙌

Reactions: 4
In fairness though it's not bit explicit, or sexy. Ive seen more sex appeal in a pile of dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ya it’s the rest of her content that needs to be censored

Reactions: 6
Am I naive or are we not still under restriction? Like not mixing with random people ect?

No ragrets

You’ve just given her a weeks worth of content! Expect a YouTube video on this trauma, it’ll match the one from when her and Hilary were arrested in USA (🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄)

Am I naive or are we not still under restriction? Like not mixing with random people ect?
We are, and she shouldn’t. And she’s a Garda meant to be enforcing these rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No ragrets

I am roaring laughing here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is so funny! thanks for the laugh irishgirlo 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.