Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was firstly gonna say that im not one bit surprised she was stood up. Then i was gonna say lousy after all the effort. It never crossed my mind this might all be BS. I too am wondering where the photo was taken. And if that's the hottest she thinks she looks she needs a stylist, leggings???
I also assume this was solely (if real) meet up just for sex? Cos it sounds like she's never met him before. I do find it amusing though that she was stood up as opposed to cancelled. Lousy but amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was hoping someone would ask why she’s meeting up with someone when we are in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we just all agree that the girl lives in a fantasy world?! There was no more of a date today than the man in the moon. The girl can’t hold her piss. So if she got a boy DMing her we’d know about it because she’d show it. She showed how she was left on read with the last boy so between then and today she got a date and didn’t tell anyone about it!! Would ya stop?! She is cracked!! Anyway she needs to spend less time attempting to look sultry and more time doing a photoshop course or get back onto the tiler who lay that floor because there’s something a miss there!! 😂😂 Also I thought she got her hair done last night but I see roots!! 😂 Lordy the full moon has made her bat tit cuckoo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we just all agree that the girl lives in a fantasy world?! There was no more of a date today than the man in the moon. The girl can’t hold her piss. So if she got a boy DMing her we’d know about it because she’d show it. She showed how she was left on read with the last boy so between then and today she got a date and didn’t tell anyone about it!! Would ya stop?! She is cracked!! Anyway she needs to spend less time attempting to look sultry and more time doing a photoshop course or get back onto the tiler who lay that floor because there’s something a miss there!! 😂😂 Also I thought she got her hair done last night but I see roots!! 😂 Lordy the full moon has made her bat tit cuckoo
What’s wrong with the tiles? All I can see is that her foot is in a different position so her leg is moved slightly back, covering the edge of the tiles. Correct me if I’m wrong?

Reactions: 2
Our when she gives us a demo on how good leggings are by stretching her hole in front of the camera 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea I don’t believe a word of it either ! I think AS ALWAYS she’s trying to get attention from someone who follows her and she’s trying to get his attention with this, acting horny, showing off the boobs and pretending she’s going on dates..
I have a feeling there's something brewing with her and a guy Jay farrell pt... he's been commenting away on her posts. And she was liking his (I follow both and I'm very bored these days 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our when she gives us a demo on how good leggings are by stretching her hole in front of the camera 😂😂
I actually don’t mind this kind of review, because this is the no-nonsense stuff we need on some products like gym leggings. This kind of stuff was totally on brand for old Laura and why I loved her page, but she’s strayed so far from her old self - it actually makes me feel kind of sad for her.

Do we believe yesterdays thirst trap was deleted for being sexually explicit? I sure as duck don’t. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno if she would deliberately delete the 130 odd comments under the post though, unless she printed them and framed them first?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunno if she would deliberately delete the 130 odd comments under the post though, unless she printed them and framed them first?
Could have archived the post! She’ll bring it back in a week saying Instagram made a mistake 😂😂 there are people who pose almost nude or have their kids nude on Instagram, they aren’t taking down her fully clothed desperado shot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could have archived the post! She’ll bring it back in a week saying Instagram made a mistake 😂😂 there are people who pose almost nude or have their kids nude on Instagram, they aren’t taking down her fully clothed desperado shot
Yeah I’d say this is exactly what has happened. She would have tagged Instagram in her story if they genuinely took it down. The attention seeking has reached an all time high

Reactions: 7
Her new name is right said fred.
Im too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post
And I'm too sexy for a ride to sexy for a ride so sexy it hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could he because she clearly was in someone’s kitchen, did we establish where she was ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.