Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies but Baz’s bizarre orgasm chat needs to be discussed more. I get what he is trying to say but I just cannot understand why it would need to be discussed in a public forum? Creepy creepy creepy. Does anyone here know him in real life?
I agree..so STRANGE😳😳😳and yes surely someone knows him..he doesnt seem to of met too many on swinging site so far anyway by looks of it😅Do feel a bit sorry for him though he seems quite lonely

Reactions: 1
Only cause you asked.. but I've looked thru the chats on the other threads and you are dead right. ..she has no friends. I can't ever remember a girls holiday or a night out. I do recall some friend of sorts she was having lunch with ....once...and she asked to record.the whole thing.. they died a death. She never had any mates bar her family...Hilary who she was obsessive about and of course mammy.

You would think her family would pull her aside and have a word but in reality..there is nonone. Her world is small. And hillary and her mammy are as she says " the Holy grail "

You would think her family would pull her aside and have a word but in reality..there is nonone. Her world is small. And hillary and her mammy are as she says " the Holy grail "

And of course the lies.... The bleeping LIES..

And of course the lies.... The bleeping LIES..

And in my opinion she is as tight as duck with money. Pays for nothing. Won't pay for anything. She was always tight with money for a unit night out. And never went shopping. It was all about getting what you could for free. Ang af. Any collab. She is as shallow as you reckoned
What does she lie about? Keep spilling!

Reactions: 5
So today is the day she was doing the hair and tan for..... let’s see what cryptic passive agressive stuff she posts today so that everyone can know what happened in her fantasy life ... she hasn’t fully said it’s a date/shag she just inferred it... because I reckon she wants people to say she’s breaking restrictions and then she will come on and twist the story. all about the attention for laura

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probs got a hook up with the barista who was moving home. He’ll have to tell her how much she is her hot best self before they get down to business but he’s seen the dressing gown snaps & knows she sleeps nude & that she was agonising over which fake tan to apply so at least he has conversation points.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So today is the day she was doing the hair and tan for..... let’s see what cryptic passive agressive stuff she posts today so that everyone can know what happened in her fantasy life ... she hasn’t fully said it’s a date/shag she just inferred it... because I reckon she wants people to say she’s breaking restrictions and then she will come on and twist the story. all about the attention for laura
These are the kind of lies . I wouldn't believe any story she tells about her personal life. All attention seeking shite.

Reactions: 6
If she actually is meeting up with a guy, why is she posting all this shite to insta? The tweet about forgetting how to moan, christ.
Must have the lad muted on her stories, you'd hope anyway.

Imagine everyone who follows you knowing that you're having the ride..you do you, but Jesus, the secondhand embarrassment for her is off the charts.

Reactions: 14
Remember the time she was recording her self hands free driving and she got a load of backlash and she was saying it was ok for her to do it because she had been doing it years and was used to it so didn’t get distracted? And her a cop like?

• Wow
It looks like it walks off her in the mornings 🤣
Ya but she’s not like every other girl she’s like one of the guys don’t you know 🥱 btw I bought that same superman gown for my husband as a stocking filler in Argos circa 2015 if anyone is interested to buy one 🥴😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She got stood up today. I’m sorry but I think that’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂
I shouldn't laugh. I know I shouldn't. I was stood up once years ago and it was an awful kick in the fanny but I do find this so so funny 🤣🙊 like do ye think he saw her stories of getting prepped and legged it?!

• Haha
Do we remember Dar-den with the snickers that never turned up either?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do feel bad for her spending all that time getting ready, to get stood up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t blame him for making his excuses!! Her page is public and I’m sure he had a look at her stories and saw the desperate carry on out of her 🥴🙈

Reactions: 13
I'm not surprised. The pressure on the poor fella whoever he is and it all being broadcast over insta!such pressure for a 1st date. Can you imagine how embarrassing it be! For all she knows something could have happened to him,now he is getting dogged out of it on insta.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.