Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure. She split with him after she had moved to control. I had got a transfer nearer to home before that too. She said apparently that they were just more like friends. I doubt that as she is the neediest woman when it comes to being 'adored'. I remember her chasing him when they first hooked up and it was relentless. He didn't stand a chance. And it's Ian.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dunno why but i wouldve just assumed he left her i.e. ran for the hills. I wonder did he ever meet anyone else, unlike her.

Reactions: 2
I dunno why but i wouldve just assumed he left her i.e. ran for the hills. I wonder did he ever meet anyone else, unlike her.
I'd say he did. There is no way she opted to be single. Not when every 'boy' in the world wants to ride her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't you think she'd get a sexier robe? A years old crusty fleece superman one is not even remotely sexy??? Like get a satin one or something for duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Looks like all that flaunting herself & tits hanging out today worked..some fella has been reeled in for a date Monday🤣🤣🤣😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A girl i used to talk to was seeing Laura's brother for a while years ago and they still chat sometimes and she asked why Laura and Ian broke up and it was apparently because he wanted to move back to limerick and she didny want to move there.

A girl i used to talk to was seeing Laura's brother for a while years ago and they still chat sometimes and she asked why Laura and Ian broke up and it was apparently because he wanted to move back to limerick and she didny want to move there.
Thank god! We don’t want her in limerick 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know Laura makes out that she is so laid back, “one of the lads”, “not like other girls”, independent etc etc but to me she comes across as needy and high maintenance. The type that needs her fella to be texting her all the time saying she’s unreal. When you get into a long term relationship you get comfortable and secure and you don’t need to be texting innuendos and that shite like at the start. Now my OH and I would still do that but not everyday, all day.. to me she just seems so insecure that she needs to full on adoring attention of the honeymoon phase and once that passes and reality sets in she gets needy for more and “won’t settle”.

• Haha
She is so not laid back. She would be constantly working at circling the casual conversation in the office back sround to her. Everyday would be talk about sex farts and periods in a male dominated workplace just to seem like 'Laura's so cool. She's like one of the guys! ' all a spin to get people talking and thinking about her . It was like an offline version of the tit she puts up now . I do peek occasionally! And for a time before she was with Ian every guard in the area was texting her looking for the ride..day and night ..married and single..must have been when they weren't looking

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Im
No. She would walk around the public office like that. That would be where the guards desks radios etc are but general public couldn't see into. And you would know when she had just done a video as she would arrive into work with full full make-up. Red eyeshadow the works!
I'm actually crying laughing at this! Please spill more tea 🤣

• Haha
I know Laura makes out that she is so laid back, “one of the lads”, “not like other girls”, independent etc etc but to me she comes across as needy and high maintenance. The type that needs her fella to be texting her all the time saying she’s unreal. When you get into a long term relationship you get comfortable and secure and you don’t need to be texting innuendos and that shite like at the start. Now my OH and I would still do that but not everyday, all day.. to me she just seems so insecure that she needs to full on adoring attention of the honeymoon phase and once that passes and reality sets in she gets needy for more and “won’t settle”.
I'm laughing at this, I remember way back before we lived together, if I didn't get a 'good morning text' before 10 am I'd be fuming 😂 now, if I get a text before lunchtime I'm fuming in a what-does-he-want-now kinda way! Laura for all her worldliness and wokeness is so emotionally immature.

• Haha
I'm laughing at this, I remember way back before we lived together, if I didn't get a 'good morning text' before 10 am I'd be fuming 😂 now, if I get a text before lunchtime I'm fuming in a what-does-he-want-now kinda way! Laura for all her worldliness and wokeness is so emotionally immature.
That’s it, love is about security. Obviously passion is important but who has time for the daily back and forth of courting for the rest of your life 😂

Lads the full moon is affecting her sleep. She’s so different and in tune with the universe. It’s nothing to do with day light savings or anything of course

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s it, love is about security. Obviously passion is important but who has time for the daily back and forth of courting for the rest of your life 😂

Lads the full moon is affecting her sleep. She’s so different and in tune with the universe. It’s nothing to do with day light savings or anything of course
Gards watch’ the moon for the unpredictability of their shift 😂 this ones in sync with it 🙄 she’ll be bowl banging next

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im

I'm actually crying laughing at this! Please spill more tea 🤣
Only cause you asked.. but I've looked thru the chats on the other threads and you are dead right. ..she has no friends. I can't ever remember a girls holiday or a night out. I do recall some friend of sorts she was having lunch with ....once...and she asked to record.the whole thing.. they died a death. She never had any mates bar her family...Hilary who she was obsessive about and of course mammy.

You would think her family would pull her aside and have a word but in reality..there is nonone. Her world is small. And hillary and her mammy are as she says " the Holy grail "

You would think her family would pull her aside and have a word but in reality..there is nonone. Her world is small. And hillary and her mammy are as she says " the Holy grail "

And of course the lies.... The bleeping LIES..

And of course the lies.... The bleeping LIES..

And in my opinion she is as tight as duck with money. Pays for nothing. Won't pay for anything. She was always tight with money for a unit night out. And never went shopping. It was all about getting what you could for free. Ang af. Any collab. She is as shallow as you reckoned

Last edited:
Apologies but Baz’s bizarre orgasm chat needs to be discussed more. I get what he is trying to say but I just cannot understand why it would need to be discussed in a public forum? Creepy creepy creepy. Does anyone here know him in real life?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.