Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lash serum is a funny one as her sister was talking about that brands brow serum around the same time. Then the posts stopped and were removed. I thought it was related to hilary having her brows tattooed on and not disclosing that in the ad, but maybe it was a clash between the sisters, maybe one of them was offered both lash and brow promos and the other wasn't happy.

Reactions: 2
Could you IMAGINE Laura going totally supersonic if ye lived with her and cooked a rasher sandwich?! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies if I missed it but what’s the SSRI she’s mentioned on her second grid post ?

Reactions: 1
How many houses do you think are available for rent in Darndale? None. Fake news. Didn't happen. You never lived in Darndale Laura.

• Haha
I just realised her post from 3 days ago is the same as her post from 2 weeks ago. Does she select a day a week to dress up or down, do Tik toks, take “saucy” “suggestive” photos of urself straddling the bed in a look who sexy and cool I look and sexy - boys want to ride me pose, and then post them sporadically every few weeks just to drum up interest and ask a stupid no where associated to the photo she posted. Jaysus the influencer lifestyle eh. It would wear ya out! 😂😂 cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not from Dublin so I’m clueless but why would her say she’s living in darndale be a lie? 🙈

Not from Dublin so I’m clueless but why would her say she’s living in darndale be a lie? 🙈
Because no one would rent there if they had absolutely no connection to the place. Lots of lovely places in Coolock and she chose Darndale? Not in a fit did she live there. Trying to sound hard I'd say. Also. Iv not seen a bigger kip than the blacker. She spent her days in coppers no doubt. You know it. I know it and most of all she knows it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Darnadale is mainly social housing. There wouldnt even be many houses or apartments for rent there. There is a lot of "anti social behavior" there. Laura's a culchie.. no culchies that move up to Dublin would generally live there because I'm sure her mammy wouldn't let her. It also wouldn't really be wise for a Garda from the country to live there. I know most of that cos I'm also a culchie but lived in an area beside Darndale and I have also worked with people from there before so yeah I immediately thought "lies" when she said that 😅.

She just likes to seem edgy and cool and not like other girls. She probably lived in Coolock or Raheny.

Reactions: 5
Because no one would rent there if they had absolutely no connection to the place. Lots of lovely places in Coolock and she chose Darndale? Not in a fit did she live there. Trying to sound hard I'd say. Also. Iv not seen a bigger kip than the blacker. She spent her days in coppers no doubt. You know it. I know it and most of all she knows it 🙄
Oh god I genuinely thought it was some sort of posh area and she was trying to sound full of tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.