Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saving for a house not that long ago and has a professional job and wouldn’t spend Christmas, if she has no money, the rest of us haven’t a hope.
She's for sure one of those people who have loads of savings but nothing in her current account. Probably saves half her wages and then uses the other half to live and pay bills and then the money that you save is in another account that she doesn't touch. She did saving videos on youtube before she's just frugal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could be angling for some kind of collab/partnership with one of those finance pages you see on insta at the moment, where they give you advice on saving, etc.
You never know with her.

Reactions: 7
She stopped using the serum to show how the serum really works but she only ever posted photos of her eyelashes with mascara caked on so she never gave a true picture of what her eyelashes actually looked like natural. She was called out for it a long while ago but continued to post only badly applied mascara photos! So I think the proof is in the pudding either the serum didn’t work or Laura exaggerated the duck outta it With mascara!!!! 🙄 she is obviously waiting for someone to comment on it and she’ll be able to tell that story. Save ur breath Laura- I’ve told the story!! 😂😂 Also I think she seems Really lost in the big pool of influencers now. Initially it was about her, getting collabs with hotels, travelling, makeup, serums, car insurance and now nothing. Now she’s posting looking at her bank balance?! Seems like every paid collab is gone. Is that a hint?! Now she’s desperately seeking laura . . . In every aspect. Whatever happened her supposed collob with an irish sex toy company?!
Desperately Seeking Laura
New Thread title right there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to laugh at her latest post- did she not lose her life there a few months about another influencer using a filter?! Laura always posts using a filter!! roz Purcell does the annoying two way look, the real pose and the insta pose. It annoys the hell outta me. I don’t believe anything I see online with influencers/anyone in general as they use filters photoshop editing etc.Us normal people using instgram, we use filters in all our photos so I take makeup tutorials with a pinch of salt. I did a class during lockdown and I sent in my finished photos to the MUA and it was quite clear to see I was the only one who stood in natural light and took a photo and sent it without filters. Even in a makeup class people still used filters so this bullshit of Laura being the most open influencer of calling out filters using makeup is rubbish. She’s trying to drum up some topic forum which is old news. God she’d wither ya.

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at her latest post- did she not lose her life there a few months about another influencer using a filter?! Laura always posts using a filter!! roz Purcell does the annoying two way look, the real pose and the insta pose. It annoys the hell outta me. I don’t believe anything I see online with influencers/anyone in general as they use filters photoshop editing etc.Us normal people using instgram, we use filters in all our photos so I take makeup tutorials with a pinch of salt. I did a class during lockdown and I sent in my finished photos to the MUA and it was quite clear to see I was the only one who stood in natural light and took a photo and sent it without filters. Even in a makeup class people still used filters so this bullshit of Laura being the most open influencer of calling out filters using makeup is rubbish. She’s trying to drum up some topic forum which is old news. God she’d wither ya.
Just out of interest, in your class or in terms of the finished photos, was there ever any discussion around the use of filters? Is it just the done thing now?

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest, in your class or in terms of the finished photos, was there ever any discussion around the use of filters? Is it just the done thing now?
No never mentioned at it but it was all about the lighting, the makeup artist had the best lighting rings and equipment/(I’m not good with photography equipment) but she had the best phone, knew all the right angles to pose in to get the wow of the highlighter on the cheeks- meanwhile while I was sitting in the bedroom at the window with the mirror on the Window sill and then standing at the patio door taking photos in what I considered natural light! 😂 but in terms of that class it was never mentioned about filters, so unless she has completely flawless skin, her photos were always immaculate.

Reactions: 3
I'm disappointed she didn't try on those leggings and put her hole in the air for a squat test.
calm down, would you. SHE HAD TO RUN OUT THE DOOR TO DO AN IMPORTANT THING 🙄🙄🙄

wonder if she’s selling all her stuff to move home to mammy. She’s always there lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She still has her Communion and Confirnation money.

Confirmation
She's for sure one of those people who have loads of savings but nothing in her current account. Probably saves half her wages and then uses the other half to live and pay bills and then the money that you save is in another account that she doesn't touch. She did saving videos on youtube before she's just frugal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Firstly her brother, cos that’s believable. Horn ball Laura has been asked by loads of men so she preferences her brother. An absolute true story I’m sure.

Firstly her brother, cos that’s believable. Horn ball Laura has been asked by loads of men so she preferences her brother. An absolute true story I’m sure.
This is the same girl that at the start of the year was saying how yoga had ruined her back until there was a chance to make money from it

Reactions: 17
This is the same girl that at the start of the year was saying how yoga had ruined her back until there was a chance to make money from it
I know yoga teachers have no business giving dietary advice, but Laura really isn’t your typical yogi. Living on ready meals and frozen vegan pizzas or sausages & waffles isn’t really common for yogis. They’re usually a little more organic focussed.

Reactions: 7
I know yoga teachers have no business giving dietary advice, but Laura really isn’t your typical yogi. Living on ready meals and frozen vegan pizzas or sausages & waffles isn’t really common for yogis. They’re usually a little more organic focussed.
I'm no Gordon Ramsay by any means but I always wondered why she proudly posted pictures of what I imagine prison food looks like. 'Look at me, I'm so low maintenance, I love sausages and beans. And the beans make me fart aswell lads. See, I'm such a cool girl I have no problem talking about it'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's no belief in any of her lifestyle posts. She jus vomits content. She was reviewing protein back before and claimed to switch to vegan for health benefits but she eats crap. She makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
I'm no Gordon Ramsay by any means but I always wondered why she proudly posted pictures of what I imagine prison food looks like. 'Look at me, I'm so low maintenance, I love sausages and beans. And the beans make me fart aswell lads. See, I'm such a cool girl I have no problem talking about it'
Pouches of microwave lentil stew & microwave rice. Pasta and jars if sauce. So unappealing. Does she ever eat vegetables?

Reactions: 6
She’s the definition of a “pick me” girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.