Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her thread has gotten boring it’s Tuesday and the last post was on Friday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder is she moving house, she seems to be getting rid of a lot of stuff lately

Id say the rent on her flat is aound 1500 a month. Its a lot for one person - most people would struggle!

Reactions: 4
I think we could be looking at the beginning of the end of Laura's Views as we know it....could be the start of Laura's Yoga etc!

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't pay me to go do her yoga class! Imagine being behind her,big farty arse all up in your face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilary hit it right with skipping with irish audiences. It was new to us so to speak and it's paid off as she has boosted her followers and even caught the eye of ireland am even if she is painful as duck. But Laura doesn't have that new tactic. Yoga is regular now. She's way too late to the party. She's toast

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder who got her to drive all that way for nothing. She’s not happy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So come on..who trolled Laura saying they would buy her overpriced cluttex box🤣🤣Must be killing her she spent €6 on the Tolls😛😛😛

• Haha
Watching Laura’s stories lately feels more like she’s someone I knew from school sharing the coffees / walks etc rather than someone with a largish following

Reactions: 9
Did she get a dog, or is that a family dog or something? It’s gorgeous anyway!
I respect the way she mentioned the SSRIs -unlike FBG who declared she was going cold turkey, she did say she’s tapering with assistance. She’s mentioned them a few times, so I think fair enough 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think Laura is threading lightly with her posts after the backlash she got from her trip to west during lockdown and the excellent detective skills to catch her out!! I think she realised she wasn’t as popular as she was led to believe, both on here and in her work. Her posts have become very mute. It’s clear that things arent good between her and Hilary, they never mention each other anymore, Which is sad considering they were close! But that’s what fame does to your head!! 😂😂 as for Hilary, my god, could the girl love herself anymore. I know there is a thread for her but just to remind them both they are still sissy pants sisters when they are reading this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She stopped using the serum to show how the serum really works but she only ever posted photos of her eyelashes with mascara caked on so she never gave a true picture of what her eyelashes actually looked like natural. She was called out for it a long while ago but continued to post only badly applied mascara photos! So I think the proof is in the pudding either the serum didn’t work or Laura exaggerated the duck outta it With mascara!!!! 🙄 she is obviously waiting for someone to comment on it and she’ll be able to tell that story. Save ur breath Laura- I’ve told the story!! 😂😂 Also I think she seems Really lost in the big pool of influencers now. Initially it was about her, getting collabs with hotels, travelling, makeup, serums, car insurance and now nothing. Now she’s posting looking at her bank balance?! Seems like every paid collab is gone. Is that a hint?! Now she’s desperately seeking laura . . . In every aspect. Whatever happened her supposed collob with an irish sex toy company?!

Reactions: 11
Super awkward posting herself looking at her bank balance and trying to sell off lots of her stuff.. maybe don’t rent an entire apartment alone? Technically I could afford to rent alone but the prices are extortionate and I’d prefer to have more disposable income. Seems silly to me.

• Wow
Super awkward posting herself looking at her bank balance and trying to sell off lots of her stuff.. maybe don’t rent an entire apartment alone? Technically I could afford to rent alone but the prices are extortionate and I’d prefer to have more disposable income. Seems silly to me.
She’s frugal she knows what she’s doing I don’t believe for one second that ‘the numbers do not crunch” I’d say she’d be a nightmare to live with and for her own and potential housemates sanity it’s better she doesn’t house share 🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
She’s frugal she knows what she’s doing I don’t believe for one second that ‘the numbers do not crunch” I’d say she’d be a nightmare to live with and for her own and potential housemates sanity it’s better she doesn’t house share 🤯🤯
She'd 100% be a nightmare to live with i'd say!

Reactions: 8
She was saving for a house not that long ago and has a professional job and wouldn’t spend Christmas, if she has no money, the rest of us haven’t a hope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.