Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely yes.
I get confused with the culshie talk 🤣 I’m from limerick city and whenever I had to work in Dublin they used to jokingly say “the culshie is up” I presumed every Dublin person called anyone outside of Dublin a culshie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get confused with the culshie talk 🤣 I’m from limerick city and whenever I had to work in Dublin they used to jokingly say “the culshie is up” I presumed every Dublin person called anyone outside of Dublin a culshie 🤣
Yes that's it. Anyone outside of Dublin is a culshie. (I don't live in Dublin)

Reactions: 4
Everyone outside Dublin IS a culchie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am from Dublin and back when I was younger everything outside of dublin was considered “the countryside” 😆
Yes! Any time I had to work up there that is all I got from the the dubs… I was so confused explaining that I was from a city but they were just like “nah it’s the country” 🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg yes! I remember my parents considering swords the country back growing up 😆
Our next door neighbour had a mobile in Donabate we had one in courtown. Both felt like the same distance away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look I’m not gonna lie. All yous without a Dublin postcode were bog warriors when I was growing up 😂 You’re free to call me a Dublin jackeen 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree, you never know the full picture. I just dont understand why you need to be so vocal about how it triggers you that there is a mothers/ fathers day / halloween/ christmas. I would be of the opinion of leave the people that enjoy them enjoy the days, dont ruin it for others because you dont particularly enjoy it.
Maybe by people talking about it it makes everyone more mindful not to just assume people actually have relationships with their Dad (if they have one).

Reactions: 3
Maybe by people talking about it it makes everyone more mindful not to just assume people actually have relationships with their Dad (if they have one).
She doesnt talk about it though? And when people ask she gets ratty. She alludes to things but never opens up a discussion

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.