Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sissypants has overtaken Laura with followers🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍾🍾🍾🍾I give it 24 hours till Laura posts a new half naked pic....🕖🕖🕖🕖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 congrats sissypants! Yes @MrsGyllenhall your right 24hrs before we are either bombarded with half naked pics or a lengthy sex Q&A. Maybe we should just have a thread for sissypants and mention Laura when needed. It’s the only thing Laura has on her now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh did she not even wish sissypants a happy birthday?? Christ it looks so childish 🥴

Reactions: 9
Total Radio Silence..... I'd say she's incensed Hillarys lookn better than her and is at 40,000 followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Total Radio Silence..... I'd say she's incensed Hillarys lookn better than her and is at 40,000 followers?
That's the last we'll see of those '*gasp* how am I possibly related to this goddess that is sissypants of mine' posts that she used to put about darling Hils..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably loved being the one in the family that was a “inspirer” and who was popular on social media, wonder what she’ll do if sissypants following keeps growing and Hilary becomes more popular within influencer circles and starts getting brand deals? I’d say it will secretly kill Laura. We have seen over the last months Laura hasn’t been able to get much brand deals anymore. Can’t imagine why.

Reactions: 9
She probably loved being the one in the family that was a “inspirer” and who was popular on social media, wonder what she’ll do if sissypants following keeps growing and Hilary becomes more popular within influencer circles and starts getting brand deals? I’d say it will secretly kill Laura. We have seen over the last months Laura hasn’t been able to get much brand deals anymore. Can’t imagine why.
💯💯💯Laura is old news now...no brand will go near her & shes not been able to grow her following in years!Her content is pics of her bland packaged food & basically a showcase of flaunting herself in the hope few fellas will slide into her DMs🙈🙄

Reactions: 10
What was the highest amount of followers Laura has had? I don’t think I remember her hitting the 40k Mark 🤔

Lauras content is boring. Same ole aldi/lidl shop. Same tit looking dinners of a mis match of crap on a plate. It's just reheated prepacked stuff. Same ole desperate pose every few weeks. And then the same rubbish poll. Laura out for a walk. Wowser. Laura with no make up. No one cares Laura. It's probably the most boring insta I've seen. Hilary has her work cut out for her to keep her page fresh

Reactions: 13
Lauras content is boring. Same ole aldi/lidl shop. Same tit looking dinners of a mis match of crap on a plate. It's just reheated prepacked stuff. Same ole desperate pose every few weeks. And then the same rubbish poll. Laura out for a walk. Wowser. Laura with no make up. No one cares Laura. It's probably the most boring insta I've seen. Hilary has her work cut out for her to keep her page fresh
Same ol' 'I saw a condom on thd ground today posts' 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you share? I unfollowed when he mentioned he didnt agree with abortion. As an aside men who disagree with wonen having bodily autonomy give me the ick
He doesn’t agree with abortion? Any screenshots of what he said? Surprised Laura would be mates with someone who would readily deny any woman their bodily autonomy

Reactions: 3
He doesn’t agree with abortion? Any screenshots of what he said? Surprised Laura would be mates with someone who would readily deny any woman their bodily autonomy
No screenshots. He just said that he voted no and i think went on about his reasoning, but i unfollowed immediately tbh.

I think Lauras criteria for friendship is more along the lines of how much they will lick her arse, how willing they are to have their text conversations screenshot to and put on insta to show how 'gas' she is and whether theyll pander to her neediness.

Baz is so thirsty for her and eager to get the leg over he'd do anything for her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.