Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably flashed her Garda ID at any checkpoints and claimed she was ok work business !

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Probably flashed her Garda ID at any checkpoints and claimed she was ok work business !
Doesn’t matter she can still be done. There’s proof she visited it in March this year. I’d be sending an aul anon letter to Garda Hq 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe a dirty delete of the post will be coming 🤔
Also is it just me or is it a bit weird to send a box of brownies to your sister who is on a health and fitness change?

Reactions: 19
I literally just cane here to say she is theeee ultimate jealous cow sending her sister a box of brownies. Sissy pants is obviously very desperate to lose weight so it's an underhanded gift.

While I'm here...

May I applaud @Imahappycamper for topclass detective work. If Laura wasn't such a complete duck up she could take some pointers from u in her own workplace haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely that’s a bit dramatic that post ..I mean they are only brownies? What’s the big deal that she had to put her story on mute and film her OTT reaction... does anyone else have an orgasm when they have a bite of chocolate? 🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely that’s a bit dramatic that post ..I mean they are only brownies? What’s the big deal that she had to put her story on mute and film her OTT reaction... does anyone else have an orgasm when they have a bite of chocolate? 🙄😂😂😂😂
Laura does the same with anything she tries for the first time. Tilting the head and hmmming and hahhhing as if her opinion is gospel.

• Haha
Laura does the same with anything she tries for the first time. Tilting the head and hmmming and hahhhing as if her opinion is gospel.
Yeah she does actually I forgot that 😂😂 It’s so strange!! Like do they do that every time their mother hands them dinner or in a restaurant too or whatever .. how bizarre , how bizarre 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Criminal offence?? Irma can see Laura lives in Dublin, yet left her a great review! What is considered limited circumstances for a Garda who works control room, to travel well beyond 20km for a ride that did not happen in what looks like a bed-sit??

This pisses me off more than it should. Why are sticking to these bleeping restrictions when she's out here taking the actual piss? Why doesn't she care for her fellow people in Blues lives?

• Heart
It’s an alleged breach of covid regulations alright . You’re entitled to make a report if you feel that strongly about it. it’s obvious she was there due to her print she left on social media!! Laura isn’t as tech savvy as she thinks she is. But saying that she isn’t the only one off renting air b&b. I know a teacher who rents in Dublin regularly to meet the boyfriend. A bit like the GAA training, only got caught because they were photographed! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Laura only got caught because she put it up on social media!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 549202View attachment 549203View attachment 549204 Criminal offence?? Irma can see Laura lives in Dublin, yet left her a great review! What is considered limited circumstances for a Garda who works control room, to travel well beyond 20km for a ride that did not happen in what looks like a bed-sit??

This pisses me off more than it should. Why are sticking to these bleeping restrictions when she's out here taking the actual piss? Why doesn't she care for her fellow people in Blues lives?
The painting on the wall and the lamp are all in her oopps I got deodorant on my top post 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The sister is no where near as bad as Laura but I wish she would be more transparent about her weight loss..... the amount of people I know that have taken up skipping because your one said she lost weight from it is ridiculous 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s on Twitter talking about Hickeys - not the store but “the love sucks” 🙄 someone take her internet away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry is she not a 35/36 year old woman and she is talking about “love sucks”? 🤯✋🏽 Who is she trying to appeal to or impress with this cringe tit. 🙈 I’m honestly mortified for this adult woman. She is an actual deviant

Sorry is she not a 35/36 year old woman and she is talking about “love sucks”? 🤯✋🏽 Who is she trying to appeal to or impress with this cringe tit. 🙈 I’m honestly mortified for this adult woman. She is an actual deviant
Is she 36?

Is she 36?
I’m pretty sure she said last year she was 35 so I’m guessing she is prob 36 now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe one of the posters that know her personally through the good deeds she has done for them can confirm? 🤣

• Haha
I’m pretty sure she said last year she was 35 so I’m guessing she is prob 36 now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe one of the posters that know her personally through the good deeds she has done for them can confirm? 🤣
You mean hilary?........🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sitting here just waiting to see her massage montage. Because u know she's cool like that. In to get knots sorted but has to film the whole bloody thing and not actually be present or relax...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.