Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that a fair amount of her followers have actually lost a parent or both ?
As for the text to her Ma, I ld say the Ma see the notification and Is like what does this one want now !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes pathetic. The thought of losing a parent is awful, but its actually natural order.

I dont have kids but I do think that for my parebts, the thoughts of losing me or my siblings is far worse for them and should it occur would me a much tougher cross for them to bear than vice versa.

Also, Laura, if its coming between you and your sleep get yourself to therapy. (I say if cos i think a lot of this is her attention seeking)

Also Laura youre in your 30s, dont be giving your mother unneccessary stress with your neediness. Being a mother, she will most likely worry about you to some degree. Dont add to that in your quests for attention

Reactions: 17
Shes pathetic. The thought of losing a parent is awful, but its actually natural order.

I dont have kids but I do think that for my parebts, the thoughts of losing me or my siblings is far worse for them and should it occur would me a much tougher cross for them to bear than vice versa.

Also, Laura, if its coming between you and your sleep get yourself to therapy. (I say if cos i think a lot of this is her attention seeking)

Also Laura youre in your 30s, dont be giving your mother unneccessary stress with your neediness. Being a mother, she will most likely worry about you to some degree. Dont add to that in your quests for attention
Well said, it will happen everyone so as you say if it causes that much stress talk it out with your therapist.

Reactions: 2
Just copped that Influencer inspirer is gone from her bio....

Has she noticed this thread and copped shes leaving us decidedly uninspired?

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the children of the people who message Laura expressing regret for having them. If that even happens that is. I feel sorry for Laura that she is so bitter that she spews the hatred for children narrative whenever she can. She’s an unhappy girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the children of the people who message Laura expressing regret for having them. If that even happens that is. I feel sorry for Laura that she is so bitter that she spews the hatred for children narrative whenever she can. She’s an unhappy girl.
I did wonder if she is waiting to be called out on this. Where we give her an opportunity for her to tell us that she has male followers again because you know men follow her and its men who regret having children. I don't know one mother who would ever say that.

Reactions: 11
I did wonder if she is waiting to be called out on this. Where we give her an opportunity for her to tell us that she has male followers again because you know men follow her and its men who regret having children. I don't know one mother who would ever say that.
She could be. God knows she will say anything for attention. I don’t either & if you did feel it why would you tell an ‘inspirer’. She is so miserable with her life

The only time I've heard a mother claim she regretted having children was Bridget Jones' mam in the first BJ'sD movie! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And if a woman did feel that, which is a pretty big feeling and mindset, why the duck would she share that in a question box with a random attention seeker on Instagram. Nah, I call bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's coming out with an eBook? Sweet Jesus. Who asked for this? And of course the first answer she posts when she asks people what they think its about is "sex positions". We get it Laura. You love the ride and you're not afraid to talk about sex because you're so quirky and different.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what it is though?! Outdoors? Being tight with money? What would she have enough knowledge about to write a book on?! Like, how long is an ebook? As in pages?

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling its going to be something along the lines of 'How I fell in love with myself, an independant womans guide to not caring what others think'

Reams of pages alluding to loving herself and her body, not caring about what people say and how she doesnt need a man or kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And I wonder was the ‘recommendation for a bookshop for AF links’ more of a sourcing bookshops to pedal her shite book online.. makes me bleeping die when they think because they have Instagram that they can write a book to guide us in something or other and the fact they think we will buy it !

Reactions: 8
And I wonder was the ‘recommendation for a bookshop for AF links’ more of a sourcing bookshops to pedal her shite book online.. makes me bleeping die when they think because they have Instagram that they can write a book to guide us in something or other and the fact they think we will buy it !
That is a very good point! Since Amazon are evil an all but its where most people publish their eBooks she shot herself in the foot there by ruling them out as somewhere people could get it from. I do agree about buying from independent bookshops where you can and supporting local. I don't give a tiny rats arse about giving her money though.

Reactions: 1
I just found out the name of her book!!!!🚨🚨🚨

The Little Book of Recording Yourself Doing Something Really Ordinary and Trying to Make it Seem Candid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The little book of desperation inspired by Bridget Jones. The little book of hating kids influenced by the witch in Hansel & Gretel. The little book of sexual harassment of any man in my orbit influenced by any Hollywood pervert. The little book of creeping on your siblings influenced by flowers in the attic. The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone met her in person ? I would love to know what she is like especially in a group setting . I imagine years ago she was quite shy in front of people. What do men actually think of her behaviour-do they like that kind of thing? Any time someone asks if she has used dating apps she says no that she does OK on Instagram.
Again , I was a long time follower who really liked her years ago when she was down to earth and genuine 💗
I did vaguely know her many years ago and she was pretty similar on the confidence front. I remember she was canvassing people to vote for her for some modelling competition, and to 'beat' this other girl who was one of those naturally Barbie looking people. Laura is attractive and all but eh, quite deluded for the competition sake.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.