Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just tell in that latest video that the brother really can’t be arsed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do Vegans think a meat eaters diet..... isnt also Plant based? I eat meat n eggs,fish but like my diet is 3/4s plant based? It has to be like, ur not eating meat only. They should say Plant based only.

Reactions: 3
Why do Vegans think a meat eaters diet..... isnt also Plant based? I eat meat n eggs,fish but like my diet is 3/4s plant based? It has to be like, ur not eating meat only. They should say Plant based only.
I think the phrasing of plant-based is more to steer clear of using the word Vegan which is more so based around ethics. Burgers King calls their stuff plant-based as its not technically vegan. It would be rare someone would be 100% carnivore, though I've seen claims 🥴

Laura is going to do a sex toy collab with an amazon seller it appears from her stories today. Total contradiction to her views on amazon last week. Anything to earn her a few 'lids' i suppose

Reactions: 12
I feel that she only does a q and a for an excuse to post a rake of pictures and videos of herself 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look Laura has a Q & A up😴😴The ONLY reason for it is to post pouty & sexy pics of herself...🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Sex toys?? WTF...some things should be kept private Laura!!
She's not like other girls - nothing is private. She's the same one who makes a giant drama out of every time she gets batteries for her existing sex toys cos she's not getting the ride atm. I hate that I know any of this. As well as her period schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody asked her that question. Everyone asks what shows are you watching or what are you watching on Netflix. Bullshit

Has anyone met her in person ? I would love to know what she is like especially in a group setting . I imagine years ago she was quite shy in front of people. What do men actually think of her behaviour-do they like that kind of thing? Any time someone asks if she has used dating apps she says no that she does OK on Instagram.
Again , I was a long time follower who really liked her years ago when she was down to earth and genuine 💗
Yes, I was at a yoga workshop she was hosting. Someone came that had brought a friend who had no idea who Laura was... she sat at the top of the room and actually said something along the lines of ‘you don’t even know who I am?!?’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How can I iglow still recommend her? She never shows her eyelashes without layers of her god awful clumpy mascara. She always has spider eyelashes. any mascara can lengthening ur eyelashes to an extent. The whole point of it was to show how ur eyelashes grow long naturally. She has yet to show that I think.

Yes, I was at a yoga workshop she was hosting. Someone came that had brought a friend who had no idea who Laura was... she sat at the top of the room and actually said something along the lines of ‘you don’t even know who I am?!?’ 😂😂😂
I went to a Pilates one she had, might have been the same one as you, but she had been in and set up her mat etc in the corner before anyone arrived but then she didn’t come in until the second the class was beginning, asked everyone to pose for a photo with her at the end and then ran out the door saying she was in a hurry. I thought it was really rude that she didn’t take the time to chat to people, like everyone had obviously booked the class through her so must have followed her and liked her and she couldn’t even spend ten minutes having a chat.

Or you could just promote the books on those websites without an AF link? No one forcing her to link books on the other websites ..
I've had enough of her going on like this. Had to unfollow her. I hate that term "beggy mitchell" but Jesus, it's all that springs to mind. hole carry on. Especially when it's not her job. Sick to my back teeth of the likes of her. Book sales have gone up in Ireland because people have been supporting these sellers throughout the pandemic without refusing to do it until they get a % of the sale. Kennys and Gutter book shop are constantly selling out of popular titles. Her recommendation of a cut and paste self help book isn't going to sky rocket their profits. Ffs. Sorry rant. I'm out 😆😆😄

Reactions: 7
Why do they need to gain if we want to buy something !! Laura I’m reading books all my life. I owe you nothing if you force an opinion on me about a book !

Reactions: 9
Hilary is taking a leaf out of Laura's book by setting up the camera to film herself doing mundane tasks, the height of narcissism :rolleyes:

Laura sending people to Hilarys Insta to see the IGlow results as Hils Is using it in her brows..BUT..Hils has her brows microbladed/tattoo'd..so its totally FAKE..terrible carry on fooling people🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Honestly at first hearing of Laura you would think she’s normal, not like the Rosie Cons of this world. But then you see her begging places for AF links. Coffee places, book shops, every bleeping thing going ! The sense of entitlement because they have a following . That they deserve to make money from us - why? Because we choose to follow them for free? It’s MAD. She’s so passive agressive with everything too!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.