Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have finally just unfollowed her...there is NO need for a photo of a used condom...like that’s disgusting, how low will she stoop for the controversial vibe. Like she clearly loves reading all this here, it’s so obvious. She’s revolting and pathetic.

Reactions: 5
It doesnt match with her earth mother persona either - single use plastic being fucked on the ground!(i know its not plastic, but you know what i mean!)
Anyways its gross, no need for it

Reactions: 7
Look at her latest tweet.... she's inundated with texts during the night "you up?"
She's a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She showed a used one on the ground while she was out walking and said something like at least someone is getting some 🤢

Reactions: 2
The latest stories 🤮🤮🤮🤮

You know the saying men think with their dick - does she think with her vagina???🧐🧐

• Haha
Drawing attention to the fact she has removed her pubic hair.
Jesus.
Is she trolling us?
Why would anyone still be following her now?

Reactions: 11
She is not d
I actually think shes defo trolling us!
She is not doing herself any favours because anybody who doesn't know of tattle will just think she is a vile witch. She may be having the lols with us but it isn't doing her actual follower figures any favours either. Troll away Laura im enjoying watching your downward spiral 😆

Reactions: 3
Ya she is pretty feckn gross now, I'm all for toilet humour but like she goes way too far where it's just gross like? That makeup does not suit her!! The posing tho?😲

Id say about 35. The boomerang with the makeup is very makeup fairy vibes..... and that's not a good thing.

Reactions: 8
Christ she's insufferable today with the vag comment and who wears that much make up in lockdown to pan out on the couch 🙄 I used to think she was great a couple of years ago and a breath of fresh air can't believe the change now

Reactions: 8
I cant

Dating a 6'3 ride from Galway and also not getting any

The both of those things cant be true, shes just looking for attention

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.