Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining to Tayto about a burst packet of crisps in 6 pack on Twitter 🤪🤪
Someone pointing out to her now that they’re not vegan either .... how did she miss the opportunity to mention that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She knows they aren't vegan as well, so she's after catching herself out. The reason I know the Tayto smokey bacon are dairy free is because she posted saying they were the only vegan flavour that Tayto make! I know lot's of mostly vegan people who'll break it once in a while for a treat or a piece of chocolate but they don't brand themselves as vegan like she does. If she wasn't so pushy about it and said she indulged once in a while in a bag of her favourite crisps it wouldn't be a big deal.

Reactions: 7
Ive always wondered if she called blueberrys bloobs cos it looks like boobs if you read it quickly. Now shes on about the nipple of the tomato.

Shes a dose

She’a the most attention seeking 30-something year old 😂😂 so thirsty for likes. Wants to mention sex at any given opportunity.

She knows they aren't vegan as well, so she's after catching herself out. The reason I know the Tayto smokey bacon are dairy free is because she posted saying they were the only vegan flavour that Tayto make! I know lot's of mostly vegan people who'll break it once in a while for a treat or a piece of chocolate but they don't brand themselves as vegan like she does. If she wasn't so pushy about it and said she indulged once in a while in a bag of her favourite crisps it wouldn't be a big deal.
Love how she showed King Crisps today (they are vegan). Trying to prove something eh 😉

Reactions: 10
The latest post with the banana ffs 🙄, and the sleeping naked one. Ffs would a man just come along and give her the ride and put us and her all out of our misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The latest post with the banana ffs 🙄, and the sleeping naked one. Ffs would a man just come along and give her the ride and put us and her all out of our misery.
Came on to same much the same thing. Csnt believe how desperate she is to constantly make references to nudity/sex... its like something out of the inbetweeners

Reactions: 6
Came on to same much the same thing. Csnt believe how desperate she is to constantly make references to nudity/sex... its like something out of the inbetweeners
Yes I’d expect that type of nonsense from a teenage boy or a younger man in his early twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of a horny teenage boy that just hit puberty and can’t stop talking about sex. I’m the same age as her and I do not believe it’s normal to go on the way she does.

Reactions: 12
She reminds me of a horny teenage boy that just hit puberty and can’t stop talking about sex. I’m the same age as her and I do not believe it’s normal to go on the way she does.
100%

The very odd gag with my pals but once youre our age its just not something thats overly discussed!

Reactions: 4
100%

The very odd gag with my pals but once youre our age its just not something thats overly discussed!
Same, I’m by no means a prude, but I feel that kind of talk is very strange.. I’m actually married but my single friends do not go on like that. I think she might have some kind of form of adhd or something.

Reactions: 8
Same, I’m by no means a prude, but I feel that kind of talk is very strange.. I’m actually married but my single friends do not go on like that. I think she might have some kind of form of adhd or something.
I think its purely attention seeking. Shes sooo OpEn AbOuT sEx, not like other girls ...

Reactions: 15
Implying she's getting loads of offers now. Does she ever take a break from her own bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.