Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darren will be greeted by herselfwith the lumberjack shirt hanging off the shoulder, the massive comb over and the vertical eye lashes and if he's really unfortunate she'll be in the hooker boots too all while reeking of narcissism. He'll take one look and think theres a bit of a want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Darren will be greeted by herselfwith the lumberjack shirt hanging off the shoulder, the massive comb over and the vertical eye lashes and if he's really unfortunate she'll be in the hooker boots too all while reeking of narcissism. He'll take one look and think theres a bit of a want in her.
You have completely forgotten her bra she's obsessed with showing. Is it a vest or what is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something? This person is asking if you can still wear earphones with a hoop in the tragus, but Laura's response is that she can't help because she got the hoops put in in a random piercing place...πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Screenshot_2020-11-03-22-54-01-730~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It turns my stomach the way she objectifies men. imagine going to somebodys house to do a job and being sexually objectified like that. wtf?

She would be giving out stink if a man did that to her..

Reactions: 17
It turns my stomach the way she objectifies men. imagine going to somebodys house to do a job and being sexually objectified like that. wtf?

She would be giving out stink if a man did that to her..
Definitely. If a male posted and said a female with x name, x accent etc were coming to do a job in their house tans they couldn’t wait to objectify them then she’d have something to say for sure.

Reactions: 10
"Something came up" that old chestnut 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Puts phone on rock. Presses record. Climbs gate cos she is a right mad yoke. Walks away. Turns back. Climbs gate. Picks up phone. Presses stop.

I ask you!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched her insta about Darren cancelling and then the cringe set up of climbing over the gate, she would have obviously had to come back for her phone and then get back over it a third time to go ahead in her walk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...after watching them I was straight over here, I knew the comments would be good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ darrens misses definitely tipped him off, I’d say there’s not a Darren to be seen in work anywhere in the dublin area today πŸ˜‚
Like she got over that gate at least 3 times and maybe a fourth if she’s to come back that way to get home too, but to be fair it’s the only thing she’s getting her leg over these days πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Something came up" that old chestnut 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Puts phone on rock. Presses record. Climbs gate cos she is a right mad yoke. Walks away. Turns back. Climbs gate. Picks up phone. Presses stop.

I ask you!!!!!
I literally just rushed over here to make the same comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the lil booty shake she is giving as she walked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DELIGHTED Darren cancelled. Poor chap had a lucky escape πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
The fence video...I cannot deal. Like ones she's done before in the fridge/food press.

Get a bleeping life. She is the most annoying narcissist going.

Glad to see her followers are falling every day on social blade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The fence video...I cannot deal. Like ones she's done before in the fridge/food press.

Get a bleeping life. She is the most annoying narcissist going.

Glad to see her followers are falling every day on social blade.
I cant see her there anymore. Do u have a screen shot?

Reactions: 1
She’s complaining to Tayto about a burst packet of crisps in 6 pack on Twitter πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.