Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Just leaving this here for anyone who hasn’t found it yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Eureka

VIP Member
She is shameless, can not believe the fuss she is making of ‘hosting’ the ITV Palooza tonight - she was on minor backstage duties (running down that infamous ITV2 contract, see) until Lisa Snowdon pulled out as she is ill.

Whitmores role has increased as a result and now she thinks she’s Stephen Fry 😂
Oh my god is she really only hosting because the original choice got sick??😂😂

• Haha

Dreamies

Cuntmore was probably expecting to be guest of honour 🙄 It's good radio 2 got rid of her and you were never Caroline's best friend, just a leech using her for your own benefit. Lipstick on your teeth on live tv and not even the director made you aware in your earpiece 😂😂😂

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
That pic where she’s in a crop top with a man’s head between her legs and she’s holding the Irish flag is an insult to the nation of Ireland.

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I’d actually be so embarrassed to go back to presenting the show if I was her, after all the negative feedback the past two years, and current uproar too! I get that the 500,000 makes it a bit easier to try to block the reviews out, but still, I think id thrive for more self-respect instead of self-obsession and would try to read the room … she must have some serious thick skin to brave another year
There's no shame in whitmores game!

Scragbags

VIP Member
Dying at those stories. She's so embarrassing. Get someone else to host the after sun shows and keep her in mallorca and off our screens.

Whatsgoingon898

Of COURSE she’s not, it’ll be all spin to get publicity for the play. Do you really think Matt from Busted and a Celebrity Juice panellist get broadway money like that’s? Even if her agent has done an amazing job she’ll be on 2k a week, maximum
How long is she expected to be part of it?
Honestly can’t stand this woman.

I don’t get when exactly in her jam packed social schedule and jet-setting lifestyle and presenting shyte reality shows and turning up at envelope openings she has time to do all this mothering to her young infant daughter? Convenient that she can pull the “girl boss supermom I don’t know how she does it” card, it’s the child I feel most sorry for being raised by her grandmother because her mother is “too busy”.
Isn't that the hallmark of a narcissist though? Doesn't see their kids as a person in their own right with individual wants and needs, but rather sees them an extension of themselves. So ergo baby S's needs cease to exist in Laura's world when there's dailymail headlines to clock up.

Ostrichkeeper

I doubt if any aesthetics practitioner would even try to fill her upper lip simply because you need a certain amount of existing lip tissue for it to look passable.If she ever did try it the fillers would end up under her lip at each side and make her look like a cat.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
In Whitmore’s head any criticism is jealousy. She is a mental health expert now don’t you know?

eoinindahouze

Now that you mention 'hamster', I'd love Richard Hammond to host LI. He'd be a big improvement on that British Army mule.

• Haha