Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw 2:22 yesterday. Laura was pretty awful. Either shouting or lots of unnecessary pauses. I’ve never watched LI to know what’s she’s like. But she’s not an actress, that’s for sure.
Did you go knowing she's shite (and a shite) or did you find us after realising she's shite. I'm always curious about why anyone goes to see the show with her in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend had wanted to see the show but not with Lily Allen in it. I only knew who was in it after booking. Neither of us have watched LI or anything else with her in so didn’t know anything about her. Didn’t have high expectations though, and I was right not to! 😂 Thought i’d see if she had a thread on here and whether anyone else had seen it. The show itself is actually really good.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221101-082430_Instagram.jpg

I know they were probably given it as a promotional item and what else can you do with it but I'm absolutely dead she has this pumpkin on her doorstep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Saw 2:22 last night (Halloween), it was actually alright!
The Criterion was sold out, however it's a very small theatre. I had no preconceptions about it, but everyone did a good job. Laura was better than I thought she would be, maybe a little hammy at times, but not awful! However Matt Willis and Felix were excellent and definitely stood out.
Some of the script was a little boring at times in the first half, but the second half definitely picks up pace and (I won't spoil it) but it has a great twist!

Reactions: 3
Translation: no one wants to hire me so I have to spin it to save face
So next time she does an ad for Lay Buy or Klarna or similar, that's just nourishing her soul then. Got it

(btw, I don't care about celebs doing ads for the most part, but she does come out with the most sanctimonious twaddle 😂)

Reactions: 25
Are she and Iain even together? She seems to be doing her own thing most of the time.

Reactions: 7
Are she and Iain even together? She seems to be doing her own thing most of the time.
Exactly you'd think she was a single childless gal about town the amount she's out painting the town red. Definitely trying to prove something to herself.

So showing up to the opening of an envelope nourishes her soul then?

Give over. The in-demand days are behind her now, she jumped before she was pushed on LI, she was fired from her radio gig and she's tried acting as a last chance saloon only to realise she's shite at that too. Riding on her looks has almost expired for her now as she approaches 40, doing things that "feed her soul" is all she's got now

Reactions: 13
OMG I just watched that trailer for her play... her acting is APPALLING!!! I didn't expect her to be much good, but it is actually seriously bad... I don't think the Olivier awards are going to be coming knocking any time soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I just watched that trailer for her play... her acting is APPALLING!!! I didn't expect her to be much good, but it is actually seriously bad... I don't think the Olivier awards are going to be coming knocking any time soon..
And yet her over inflated ego probably expects to be on Broadway soon!

Reactions: 4
So showing up to the opening of an envelope nourishes her soul then?

Give over. The in-demand days are behind her now, she jumped before she was pushed on LI, she was fired from her radio gig and she's tried acting as a last chance saloon only to realise she's shite at that too. Riding on her looks has almost expired for her now as she approaches 40, doing things that "feed her soul" is all she's got now
What soul?

• Haha
Translation: no one wants to hire me so I have to spin it to save face
Yep because flying to New York and back again within 24 hours just to jump aboard an event run by fellow Irish women to try and get yourself in some photos and get some attention really feeds the soul. I guess the ‘purpose’ it serves is trying to get some tabloid attention / some work past January…

Reactions: 11
Wonder if such self affirming ventures as Love Island, Celebrity Juice, Primark, Muff Liquor and Nintendo all fed her soul and gave her purpose?

Or did they just feed her ego and give her money? Weird how it works eh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.